Zest Money App: Want to buy something on EMI but doesn’t have Credit Card? If this is the case with you, then this post is just for you. Zest Money allows you to buy anything you like on EMIs. You don’t even need to have a credit score or debit card to buy anything on EMI.
You need to complete your profile by signing up on Zest Money, and after that, it will show you the credit limit. After that, upload your KYC documents and set up automatic repayments to start using the credit limit given by Zest Money on 3000+ brands, including Amazon and Flipkart. Here’s how to get started with the Zest Money app.
How To Get Started With Zest Money App?
- First of all, download the Zest Money App.
- Now install the app and click on the login tab.
- Now enter your mobile number and click on Get OTP.
- After that, you will receive an OTP. Enter the OTP and proceed further.
- Now add your Email id to increase your credit limit up to 1.5 lakhs.
- To get the credit limit for 1000+ merchants, you have to provide your details such as Name as on PAN card, Date of birth, PAN number, Gender, current address, and good to go further.
- For Optional, it will ask for your Aadhaar Number. It is optional but improves approval chances.
- Now, your zest money account is created. You can sign up using your mobile number.
Zest Money Credit Limit
The more CIBIL score you have, the more limit you will get on the Zest Money app. If you have a good score, you can get up to 1.5 lakhs credit limit in Zest Money. Once the documents get verified, you will get a credit limit, which you can use to pay anywhere.
How To Use Zest Money to Buy Things On EMIs
After getting a credit limit on Zest Money, you need to select the partner from where you’re purchasing. Suppose you’re buying anything from Amazon worth 20,000, then Zest Money will provide you a Gift card worth Rs 20,000, and you need to add the gift card to the amazon account and buy whatever you want.
After that, the money gets debited from your Zest money credit limit, which you can pay in EMIs. The good thing is that you can pay the EMIs using your debit card, net banking, and UPI.
Zest Money Interest Rates
If you choose 3 months plan, then you don’t need to pay any extra money. However, if you pick more than 3 months of EMIs, then Zest Money will charge from 2.5% to 30%, depending on the loan tenure.
Zest Money Customer Care Details
Address: ZestMoney (Camden Town Technologies Pvt Ltd),
Ground & Third Floor, Indiqube Celestia, Site No. 19 & 20,
Koramangala 1A Block, Koramangala,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560034
So it was the post about Zest Money. You can download the Zest money android app on your smartphone and check how much credit limit you got on Zest Money. If you have any queries or suggestions regarding this post, please ask us in the comment section.