State Bank of India is the biggest bank of the Indian economy. In recent times, SBI has launched a mobile application called “YONO SBI APP”. YONO stands for you only need one. Below you will find out everything about the YONO app. Yono Sbi app is the first digital banking service launched by SBI Chairman Rajnish Kumar and Finance Minister Arun Jaitley.
According to the banking experts, this app is a perfect place that fulfills the customer expectations such as banking, lifestyle, and investment. So far no Indian Bank has given any services, which SBI YONO is giving. Before downloading the app, you are required to open a bank account in SBI. Even more, you can transfer the funds in less than 5 minutes, online shopping and everything.
In this section, I will tell you how to download the app and what will be the steps. This app can be downloaded from Google Store and Apple App store. Basically, SBI is providing a platform to the young generation to stay connected with their banks. Or it could be another way to attract the customers. YONO can be accessed from any device whether it is a laptop, tablet, mobile phone or desktop.
YONO SBI App Details
|Updated||November 23, 2017|
|Installs||100,000 - 500,000|
|Offered By||State Bank of India|
|Requires Android||4.0.3 and up|
How to download the YONO SBI App in the Android device?
- First of all, download the app from the link.
- Click on install option and accept all the terms and conditions.
- After completing the installation process, just open the app and sign in with the 10 digit number. Make sure that number should be linked with the SBI account.
- Just verify the phone number with your bank account
- If completed you are ready to use the app and enjoy the benefits of the SBI YONO.
How to download the YONO SBI App in IOS?
Search the app in App store and download it. Once it is done, follow the above steps of sign up and complete the registration process. Make sure your number should be linked with SBI account.
Features of YONO SBI application
- First of all, you can open and operate the app anywhere and at anyplace. Make sure you have the savings account in SBI.
- The customers can easily use the Platinum Debit Card which includes many vouchers in BookMyShow.
- By using this app you can minimise the bank charges.
- Transactions can be done with one click and it is easy to use.
- Exclusive discounts and cash back is offered to SBI customers. Many e-commerce merchants prefer SBI as their banking partner.
- You are not required to fill any form or need any extra documents for pre-approved personal loans (no documentation is required up to 1 Lac).
- Loads and loads of offers are given by SBI YONO app.
- With one click facility, you can avail overdraft against Fixed Deposit.
- Instant funds can be transferred through UPI app.
How to Create Savings Account using YONO SBI APP?
If you are not required to go the branch of SBI to open the account. Follow the steps to create the savings account.
- Just visit the nearest KYC shop and verify your fingerprint with that.
- Next step, just link you’re Aadhar Card.
- Verify your PAN card number.
- Fill the necessary personal details and your account will be opened.
Guys, if you like this post or have any suggestion, you can share your views in the comment section below. Do stay tuned with onepromocode.com for further updates.