Recently, Vodafone launched 4G voice over LTE service in Gujarat. But now, the telecom company rolling out its services and expanding the area across Mumbai, Delhi NCR, and Gujarat (only Surat & Ahmedabad). In a press report, the Vodafone officials announced that they soon will launch their 4G services in Kolkata and Karnataka too.
While launching their 4G services, Sunil Sood (Chief Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer) said, “In line with our commitment to introduce the best of breed technologies and consistently enhance customer experience, we are delighted to launch our VoLTE service across our three key circles of Mumbai, Delhi-NCR, and Gujarat. Vodafone VoLTE will empower our customers to enjoy seamless connectivity of a higher level, enabling them to explore newer possibilities with their smart devices. We have consistently invested in building, a robust and future fit data strong network, pan India. We will be expanding the Vodafone VoLTE experience in several more circles shortly.”
There is also a good news for the existing Vodafone customers, now they can avail Vodafone 4G services at no additional cost. Now, in this section, we will tell you about the Vodafone 4G offers and how to activate 4G services.
How to Activate Vodafone 4G VoLTE Service?
For Android Users
- First of all, you should have a Vodafone 4G SIM. You can buy one from your nearest retail shop
- Make sure that your phone is up to date and your smartphone’s operating system is free from bugs and running on the latest version
- If you are using a dual SIM phone, insert the 4G SIM in primary slot or slot 1
- Now, go to your phone’s setting, tap on Network setting. Now, go to network setting and select 4G LTE / 3G / 2G (Auto) as you Preferred Network Mode
- If you face any problem or 4G service is not getting enabled, you can restart your phone once. Sometimes, it takes time for the same.
For iOS Users
- Go to your phone’s settings
- Tap on Mobile Data options
- Now, Enable 4G then tap on Voice & Data
Vodafone 4G VoLTE Compatible Smartphones
Vodafone 4G services are available for selected mobile brands only. We have listed all the phones which are compatible with this:
- Samsung: Samsung C9 Pro & Samsung J7 Nxt
- Nokia: Nokia 5 & Nokia 8
- OnePlus: OnePlus 3, OnePlus 3T, OnePlus 5 & OnePlus 5T
- Xiaomi: Redmi 4, Mi Mix 2 & Mi Max 2
- Huawei: Honor View 10, Honor 7X, Honor 9i & Honor 8 Pro
To check if your phone is compatible with this service or not click on the link below
About Vodafone 4G VoLTE
This Vodafone 4G VoLTE service allows users to make or receive high definition quality of voice calls. Vodafone is continuously working on its services and making networks stronger and stronger every day. By using Data Strong 4G Networks, the customers can use various service with highspeed internet. This service is available for new as well as existing customers.Vodafone Rs. 198 Plan with 28 GB 3G/4G data for 28 days
So, guys if you like this post or have any question/ suggestion regarding the same, use the comment box below. Do stay tuned with onepromocode.com for further updates.