Google India has released a payment app called Google Pay which is a new digital payment app for Indian users. Finally, the most awaited Google Pay app is available to download from Playstore. Basically, it’s a UPI (Unified Payments Interface) application which is using NPCI for money transfers. Google Pay app is a user-friendly app which can be used for money transfer between the bank account and friends.
Google is looking to challenge the popular startup i.e Paytm wallet. Google Pay app is being promoted with a special “refer and earn” offers. In this offer, when you share Google Pay app with your friend with your refer invite link, both of you will earn ₹51 cash on your Google Pay app wallet. You can later transfer this balance back your bank account.
According to Tez app term and condition, you can earn up to ₹9,000 in one financial year (i.e 1 April to 31st March). So finally, you have a great chance to make money out of the Google Pay app but first, you need to understand the full terms and conditions of the Google Pay payment app.
Google Pay App Information
|Requires Android||4.4 and up|
|App Apk Size||Varies with device|
|Current Version||Varies with device|
|Updated||2 December 2020|
|Offered By||Google Inc.|
Download Google Pay Google Payment App
Now you can download the Google Pay app from my special link so that you can earn ₹51 in your account. There are very simple steps to do this.
- First of all, Download the Google Pay app from google play store
- Now, select your preferred language to continue on the app
- In the next screen, you need to enter your mobile number in order to register Tez account
- In addition, select your preferred email ID so that you can receive future email alerts
- Your Tez app’s mobile number will be verified by automated OTP SMS.
- Finally, you can use the app to send or receive money anytime.
How to Earn ₹51 by Tez App Download?
If you want to earn additional ₹51 rupees than you need to follow above steps first and thereafter follow these steps.
- Tap on the “Add Bank Account” button from Tez app’s dashboard top.
- Select your Bank Name from the following list, all Indian major banks are available.
- Now, you need to select that mobile number which is also registered to your bank account.
- When you link your bank account to the Tez app, make a first transaction by sending ₹50 amount or more to your friends.
- At the end, Tez app will add ₹51 to your account instantly. You will also get a notification.
How to Earn ₹9,000 Using Refer Invite Link?
If you are really want to earn money using this app then its very simple. All you need is to do is download the Tez app and get your own referral link to and share it with your friends. Let’s talk in details.
- First, download the app from this link and repeat same steps as above
- Now, go to rewards and get your own referral link, finally share it with everyone
- When your friend joins the app using your link and makes first transaction, you both will receive ₹51 in your Tez wallet
- This offer is valid till 1st April 2018 and you can earn a maximum of ₹9,000 in one financial year.
- Enjoy and make free money with Tez app and later transfer them to your bank account.
How To Get Google Tez Payment Free Apk?
If you want the free app version of Tez app then you can download it from this link. This apk file is only available on android devices. You can download this apk file on your mobile or desktop PC and later install it on your phone. Make sure you activate unknown sources from your android security settings.
Download Tez Apk
What is Tez Payment UPI App by Google?
Tez Payment UPI is powered by Google and NPCI (National Payments Corporation of India) to perform smooth transaction for simple & secure money transfer. As you know there are many UPI Apps listed by me in one of my blog. You can learn more about UPI app from that post.
The Main Functions of this app is
- Pay and receive money directly from your bank accounts
- Pay your friends and family anywhere anytime
- Multiple layers of security from your bank, UPI, and Google
- Transfer money to anyone nearby
- Paying in shops is easier than ever