Indian Government has launched one more android app called “Swayam App”. The main motto of this app is to educate the future generation of the India, a programme is initiated by the Government of India called SWAYAM. The main principle of the education programme is access, quality, and equity. To inculcate the inclusive education in the system, it includes all the sections of the students. In this article, I am going to give you the official downloading link to download Swayam app.
If you are also one of them who want to download Swayam app then you can see it provides all the subjects and courses taught from class 9th till the post-graduation subjects. The best feature of the course is that you can access it anywhere and at any time. To make the students capable and knowledgeable, the course is designed by the best researchers in the country. To participate in the program, more than 1000 teachers were chosen and trained to design the structure of the program.
Being free of cost to all the students, the Swayam App can be downloaded in any device. The fundamental objective of this programme is to provide best resources to the students, especially for those students who never went to school. To make them as a part of mainstream education, the government launched this Swayam App. Keep reading how you can help your child to attain an excellent education.
Swayam App Information
|Requires Android||4.4 and up|
|Installed by||100,000 - 500,000|
|Updated||July 4, 2017|
How to Download the Swayam App?
- Click here to download the Swayam App.
- After clicking, save this file in your SD card.
- Now, go to the android setting on your phone and enable the “Unknown source” from security settings.
- Finally, install the application on your Android device.
Key Features of Swayam App
For the better understanding of the students, the course is divided into four quadrants.
- Video Lectures.
- Reading material can be downloaded or printed.
- To self- assess your knowledge, enough tests and quizzes are theirs.
- Online discussion panel to clear the doubts. For this audio- video and multi-media are used in the pedagogy material.
To produce the knowledgeable and best quality content, seven National Coordinators are working together. And these are,
- NPTEL- For Engineering
- UGC- For Graduation programmes
- CEC- Under-graduate education.
- NCERT and NIOS– School Education.
- IGNOU– Drop out students.
- IIMB– Management Studies
How to Use Swayam App?
- After downloading the app, open it on your device and signup on it.
- During the sign-up process, you have to enter the necessary details.
- It might ask you to enter other details such as OTP or phone number to complete the process of Sign-up.
- When your sign-up process will be completed, your account will be activated. Then, you can start studying and access the course material.
Can I Download the Swayam App in iPhone?
Absolutely, you can download the app from the store. Click the download option and start learning.Download Now
Swayam App Developer Details
The application is developed and designed by the All India Council For Technical Education (AICTE). The new version 1.2.0 is available in which you can see the course ratings, find the course easily with new features and discover new things.