When Samsung introduced the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 smartphone, at the same time, Samsung Galaxy S9 started collecting gossips. Now the news is coming out that the Galaxy S9 is less likely to be introduced in CES 2018. Earlier it was revealed that Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 + will be introduced in CES 2018 in January next year. However, now Samsung’s representative says that the Galaxy S9 will not pop up in CES 2018. This information has been revealed by the koreaherald website.
According to reports, other Samsung smartphones like the Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) now have the US FCC (Federal Communications Commission) certification. Also, Samsung Galaxy A5 (2018) have passed through the same process. This indicates that the new “A series” is also coming soon. As pointed out by Roland Quandt, a Twitter user.
The company probably could introduce these new smartphones by organizing their own events in MWC 2018. Despite the deadline, if renders are to be believed, handsets will look similar to their small variants Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9 Price and Date
- 2 New Updates
- 3 Samsung Galaxy S9 Price on Flipkart
- 4 Samsung Galaxy S9 Price on Amazon
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S9 Specifications
- 6 When Will This Phone Be Available?
- 7 Highlighted Features of Samsung Galaxy S9
- 8 Rivals of Samsung Galaxy S9
Samsung Galaxy S9 Price and Date
|Mobile Variants||Expected Date||Expected Price|
|Samsung Galaxy S9 (64 GB, 6 GB)||March 2018||Rs. 62,990|
|Samsung Galaxy S9 (128 GB, 6 GB)||March 2018||Rs. 65,990|
If we look at the reports, the Galaxy S9 may have two variants of 5.8-inch and a 6.2-inch display. At the same time, there is no information available besides this.
Samsung Galaxy S9 Price on Flipkart
- Samsung Galaxy S9 (64 GB/ 6 GB): This variant with 64 GB memory storage will cost you around Rs. 62,990. The internal memory can be expanded upto 256 GB. The device will have a dedicated slot for the same.
- Samsung Galaxy S9 (128 GB/ 6 GB): This variant with 6 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage memory will cost you around Rs. 65,990. You can check the launching status at Flipkart.
Samsung Galaxy S9 Price on Amazon
After confirming the launch from the above-mentioned events, this phone will have the price range of Rs. 62,990. The higher end will have the price tag of Rs. 65,990. You can visit Amazon to check the launching status.
Samsung Galaxy S9 Specifications
|Network||Network Mode||2G, 3G, 4G (LTE)|
|Sim Supported||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Display||Type||Super AMOLED Capacitive with Multitouch|
|Display Size||6 inches|
|Screen Resolution||1440 x 2560 (~549 PPI)|
|Platform||Operating System||Android v7.1.1 (Nougat)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 845|
|CPU||2.3 GHz Octa-core|
|Memory||Inbuilt Memory||64 GB, 128 GB|
|RAM||6 GB RAM|
|Camera||Primary Camera||12+12 MP Dual Camera Module, autofocus, LED flash|
|Secondary Camera||8 MP|
|Video Recording||4K Video recording|
|Battery||Non-removable 3500 mAh battery|
|Ambient light sensor||Yes|
When Will This Phone Be Available?
This smartphone can confirm its launch at Consumer Electronics Show 2018. This event will start from 9 January 2018 and end on 12 January 2018 at Las Vegas, NV United. The last day of this event can be the launching day of this smartphone. The International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) is a place of convenience for all consumers of technology. So the business goes: on the floor, throughout the whole and throughout the conference, unlocking legitimate and planned meetings and specialties.
Highlighted Features of Samsung Galaxy S9
Since we all know, all the phones of Samsung’s ‘S’ series are outstanding. Galaxy S8 and S8+ were a huge success. Now, Galaxy S9 seems to be slightly better than them.
The brand is famous for their sleek and sharp designing. But this phone is the new definition of appearance. Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, means more brightness, crystal clear display, alive icons. 1440 x 2560 pixels (~549 ppi density) is another addition to the display quality.
Watching videos and images at this resolution must be an unexplainable experience. If you are a gamer like me, playing games at 6 inches screen with quad HD display (2K) would be really thrilling. At this resolution, you can even note minor detailing.
Galaxy S9 will house a with 2.3 GHz Octa-core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor. This is the most advances processor till now. And Galaxy S9 will be the first phone to own this processor.
Now you can run all the apps installed in your phone at the same time without any problem. A perfect device for all groups of ages, especially for gamers. More to go:
- Android OS, Version 7.0 (Nougat),
- Multitasking at fingertips
Enough RAM To Rum Multitasking On The Go
Before buying any phone, we always think about the RAM capacity. Samsung Galaxy S9 will have 6 GB RAM capacity. Those who have technical knowledge, know the importance of processor and RAM in a mobile phone. While shopping for mobile phones people look forward to the performance of a phone. Smooth performance of a phone is the combined efforts of RAM and processor.
- Back Camera: Primary camera of 12+12 MP Dual Camera Module with Laser Auto Focus plus PDAF, 5 Axis Image Stabilization, 4K video recording, Improved low light performance. Dual LED (dual tone) flash maintains the image quality at night too.
- Front Camera: Secondary camera or selfie shooter of 8 MP, ultra wide angle, and integrated retina scanner.
It is an automated method of biometric identification. By using this technique, we can unlock our phone by scanning one’s iris or eyes. In simple language, Samsung Galaxy S9 will be able to unlock itself by scanning our one of the eye. Just like our fingerprints, iris prints are different and unique too.
The front camera will automatically detect the eye of the user and scan it to unlock the device. The main motto is to provide more security and privacy to the new phone. One more thing, it won’t harm your eyes.
Not only iris scanner but fingerprint scanner(rear-mounted) will be provided too, to ensure the full protection. Using one of our finger’s impression, we can unlock our device. And also, we can set as many impressions (different users) as we want.
- Accelerometer: To measure the acceleration forces acting on you as well as on the device.
- Barometer: To measure the atmospheric pressure
- SpO2: stands for peripheral capillary oxygen saturation, measures the amount of oxygen in your blood
- Fast Battery Charging: 60% battery in 15 minutes.
- Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass 5) & aluminum frame
- IP68 certified: dust/waterproof over 1.5 meters and 30 minutes
- 3D Touch (home button only)
Rivals of Samsung Galaxy S9
Guys, if you like this post or have any suggestions do tell me in the comment section below. Do stay tuned with onepromocode.com for further updates.