Samsung Galaxy S8 is finally launched on Flipkart and on Amazon too. the most rumored and awaited phone is now available in the market. The most trustworthy brand Samsung was fully prepared for this moment. Samsung Galaxy S8 is a fully packed device with all the great specifications.
Samsung wants to surprise their customers by launching another powerpack mobile as Samsung Galaxy Note 8. Galaxy S8 was launched in the first week of March 2017. This time, they really worked on stunning looks, screen protection, secure device, camera qualities, giant processor, etc.
This smartphone is now available at each and every eCommerce giant with the price range between Rs. 53,000 to Rs. 55,000 Now, in this section, we will discuss about the full specifications and the prices of other variants.
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 Price and Date
- 2 Samsung Galaxy S8 Specifications
- 3 Highlighted Features of Galaxy S8
- 4 Inadequacy in Galaxy S8
- 5 Other Key Features
- 6 The Top Rivals for Samsung Galaxy S8 Flagship?
Samsung Galaxy S8 Price and Date
|Samsung Galaxy S8||March 2017||Rs. 53,900|
|Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus||March 2017||Rs. 58,900|
This mobile was exclusively launched on flipkart.com and you don’t want to miss this chance to grab this beast. So make sure to add the product to your cart while shopping on Flipkart.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Specifications
|Network||Network Mode||GSM / HSPA / LTE|
|Display||Type||Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Display Size||5.8 inches (~83.6% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Screen Resolution||1440 x 2960 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio (~570 ppi density)|
|Platform||Operating System||Android 7.0 (Nougat)|
|Chipset||Exynos 8895 Octa - EMEA|
Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835
|CPU||Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz & 4x1.7 GHz) - EMEA|
Octa-core (4x2.35 GHz Kryo & 4x1.9 GHz Kryo)
|Memory||Inbuilt Memory||64 GB|
|Expandable Memory||Yes, Up to 256 GB|
|RAM||4 GB RAM|
|Camera||Primary Camera||12 MP (f/1.7, 26mm, 1/2.5", 1.4 µm), phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash|
|Front Camera||8 MP, f/1.7, autofocus, [email protected], dual video call, Auto HDR|
|Video Recording||[email protected], [email protected], HDR, dual-video rec|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery|
Highlighted Features of Galaxy S8
Since we all know, all the phones of Samsung’s ‘S’ series are outstanding. Galaxy S8 seems to be slightly better than them.
I hope they will work on the processor this time. Many of the big budget phones of this brand lack while performing multitasks. Some of the key features are:
The brand is famous for their sleek and sharp designing. But this phone is the new definition of appearance. Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, means more brightness, crystal clear display, alive icons. 1440 x 2560 pixels (~570 ppi density) is another addition to the display quality.
Watching videos and images at this resolution must be an unexplainable experience. If you are a gamer like me, playing games at 5.8 inches screen with quad HD display (2K) would be really thrilling. At this resolution, you can even note minor detailing. Few more additions:
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection at front (sleek but strong)
- Slim and light (won’t weigh your pocket)
How Much Powerful is Galaxy S8?
Some of the available phones of this series having a problem of lacking and hanging. Keeping this little thing in mind, the company don’t want to risk and coming with a giant processor. Galaxy S8 is provided with Exynos 8895 Octa Core Processor and Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chipset.
Now you can run all the apps installed in your phone at the same time without any problem. A perfect device for all groups of ages, especially for gamers. More to go:
- Android OS, Version 7.0 (Nougat),
- Multitasking at fingertips
Enough RAM to Rum Multitasking On the Go
Before buying any phone, we always think about the RAM capacity. Samsung Galaxy S8 has 4 GB RAM
- Galaxy S8 has an internal storage capacity of 64 GB that can be expanded upto 256 GB using microSD card.
- More RAM for fluency and more ROM for storage
How Decent is the Camera?
Samsung is a well-known brand for their camera qualities. Take a look!
- Back Camera: Also called Primary camera. 12 MP camera with phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash quality. Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) allows you to capture motioned images without any blur effect. LED flash maintains the image quality at night too.
- Front Camera: Front facing camera or selfie camera of 8 MP for front HD images. Other qualities are f/1.7, autofocus, [email protected], dual video call, Auto HDR
Inadequacy in Galaxy S8
We have discussed all the good things. Now, let’s talk about if there will be any limitation in this phone.
Not Enough Juice?
At the time of competition, when other companies are launching their endless battery power phones. Galaxy S8 is limited to 3000 mAH nonremovable Li-ion battery.
Other Key Features
I have already mentioned the highlighted and the main features of this phone. But few things are not finished yet. There are few more good things in this phone. Take a look.
It is an automated method of biometric identification. By using this technique, we can unlock our phone by scanning one’s iris or eyes. In simple language, Galaxy S8 is able to unlock itself by scanning our one of the eye. Just like our fingerprints, iris prints are different and unique too.
The front camera will automatically detect the eye of the user and scan it to unlock the device. The main motto is to provide more security and privacy to the new phone. One more thing, it won’t harm your eyes.
Not only iris scanner but fingerprint scanner(rear-mounted) is provided too, to ensure the full protection. Using one of our finger’s impression (mainly thumb) we can unlock our device. And also, we can set as many impressions (different users) as we want.
Samsung Galaxy S8 is available in different colors. Select one of this device that suits your taste. The all the color variants are of the same price. Check out the colors:
- Midnight Black
- Orchid Gray
- Arctic Silver
- Coral Blue
- Maple Gold
- Accelerometer: To measure the acceleration forces acting on you as well as on the device.
- Barometer: To measure the atmospheric pressure
- SpO2: stands for peripheral capillary oxygen saturation, measures the amount of oxygen in your blood
- Fast Battery Charging: 60% battery in 15 minutes.
- Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass 5) & aluminum frame
- IP68 certified: dust/waterproof over 1.5 meters and 30 minutes
- 3D Touch (home button only)
The Top Rivals for Samsung Galaxy S8 Flagship?
Guys, if you like this post or have any suggestions do tell me in the comment section below. Do stay tuned with onepromocode.com for further updates.