Reliance has recently added a new Jio iPhone X offer to their plan segment. On first glance, the offer seems too good to be true – and some way it really is mouthwatering. After all, Jio is ready to give back close to 70 percent of the MRP of the iPhone X close to 70,000 rupees. However, as the popular saying goes there are no free lunches in the world this scheme comes with its own set of caveats and terms and conditions.
The iPhone X is a gorgeous device that exudes premiums thanks to its striking bezel-less design and flowing edge-to-edge OLED display. It is powered by the lightning-fast A11 Bionic processor and comes with future-forward AI tricks, excellent build quality and wireless charging. The problem is that all these facilities come at a cost almost one lakh rupees. However, you can get your hands on the iPhone X for as low as Rs 26,700 – if you grab Reliance Jio’s buyback scheme.
What, if we tell you that you can avail the iPhone X for as low as Rs 26,700. Yes! You read it right if you believe avail Reliance Jio’s buyback scheme. However, there’s a catch! This scheme comes with its own set of terms and conditions.
How to Book iPhone X under this offer?
- You can book the iPhone X starting from October 27, 2017, to November 25, 2017, under the Reliance Jio scheme through any of the telecom company’s “Pre-Booking Options”.
- Currently, Reliance Jio has limited the quantity covered under this scheme to one iPhone X per order.
- The company, however, has not committed to specific timelines for availability or delivery of the iPhone X.
- Customers will have to recharge with Rs. 799 or a higher Jio tariff in order to be eligible for the offer, the company said.
- Upon buying the iPhone X, users will have to enrol for the Buyback Offer by downloading the mobile app MyJio on it and registering. According to Reliance Jio, the iPhone X must be returned in “a fully functional” or working condition.
Recommended Article: Get Rs 10,000 Cashback on iPhone 8 Now
All the term and conditions For grab this Jio offer
- You have to give the iPhone X back after a year to be eligible for the buyback. Remember, the phone needs to be in mint condition.
- Secondly, you have to opt for a mandatory Rs 799 per month plan. Customers can avail 90GB (3GB per day) of 4G data and unlimited calling.
- Customers can get voice/data services for a whole year by paying Rs 9,999 in one go at the time of enrollment.
- You will have to pay the entire Rs 89,000 in one go while buying the iPhone X. You have to pay Rs 1, 02,000 of you are opting for the higher-end 256GB variant.
- You will receive Rs 62,300 back when you return the smartphone after one year of meeting all the requirements.
- The offer makes perfect sense for gadget gurus who like updating their smartphones very often.
- The buyback offer is valid for Reliance retail stores, Jio.com, MyJio or Amazon.in. You can enrol your smartphone for the buyback offer before 31st December 2017.
Steps for Booking iPhone X on officially by jio.com
- First of all, Visit Jio.com website from here
- Select any of the available iPhone X variants
- Enter Pincode and select quantity
- Enter your personal details like Name, email ID and mobile number
- Select the desired payment option
- Pay the pre-booking amount of Rs. 1,999
How to Enroll for Buyback offer?
However, you can still buy the phone from any of the other options listed above and enrol your smartphone for the buyback offer. You can enrol anytime before 31st December 2017. To enrol, you have to follow these steps:
1.Open Jio.com (official website of Reliance JIO)
2.Locate the ‘iPhone X 70% buyback’ banner on the homepage
3.Click on ‘Enroll for buyback’.
4.Enter your iPhone X’s IMEI number and your registered mobile number
5.Click on ‘I accept terms & conditions’ and then on ‘submit’ at the bottom of the page.
6. Congratulations! You are done
Note: Now make sure you take good care of your iPhone X so that it remains in ‘good condition’.
If you want to buy the iPhone X from the online shopping e-commerce websites like Flipkart and Amazon.com, you can also pre-ordered there and you can also buy it from exclusively from Apple.com. If you want to go to sale page directly then click on the link that I have mentioned below.Order From Flipkart Now
Why Should I Buy iPhone?
Apple has become the world’s most valuable technology company by refining existing technologies, like the smartphone, and making them easy, fun, and fashionable. Apple iPhone is the best no leak of private data it prefers our security. When the Apple launch it Ipone’s model in any variant it is highly demanded in the market and selling millions of unit night to night in all over the world.