If you are looking for an easy way to recharge your mobiles, pay your bills, transfer money to your friends and family, or request money, finally, there is PhonePe that gives you access to do all tasks using only one app. This application is easily available on the Play Store for free. Unlike Paytm, freecharge, and MobiKwik, PhonePe works as a UPI application that I have explained below.
All you need to do is just top up your wallet using your UPI enabled bank account or debit card. This works on Unified Payments Interface developed by the National Payments Corporation of India and is powered by YES Bank. You can also withdraw your PhonePe balance to your bank account. It’s multiple language apps that make the use of this service really easy.
But the most noteworthy thing is that you can make transactions very fast. Using this app is fully secured and safe. Blazing speed is an addition to the quality of the app. Mobile recharge, Datacard recharge, DTH recharge, landline and electricity bill payment, etc. everything on a single platform. So why should go for other payment modes when this application offers you to make your payments at a lightning speed.
PhonePe App Information
|Requires Android||4.1 and up|
|App APK Size||40 MB|
|Updated||4 December 2020|
As you can see this a is light app and consumes less data. It is a faster, smoother and safer way to make all your payments. No higher version of Android operation system is required. It works perfectly on 4.1 and up android versions.
Grab 10% CB on BSES Bill Payments.
To get 10% cashback on BSES Rajdhani & BSES Yamuna bill payments make sure that the payment mode should be a credit card, debit card, wallet or UPI. Cashback will be credit in your PhonePe wallet within 24 hours. This offer is applicable for 3 times per user. For BSES Rajdhani the offer is applicable from 22nd February to 21st May 2017. and for BSES Yamuna the offer will be valid from 25th February 2017 to 24th May 2017. So I think you should check the application first.
Get 100% CB on First Transaction (Expired).
The validity of this offer is yet not confirmed as it is not announced by officials. So I am unable to provide you any information regarding this offer. But you can try luck. It would be appreciable if you inform me about this offer or any other offers. All I can say, just grab the golden opportunity till its working.
How to Redeem These Offers?
Okay, I will tell you step by step that how can you avail these offers. You can enjoy all these offers as well as all the upcoming offers by following these simple steps:
- First of all just download the application from Google Play Store in your device. After downloading the app, launch it. The first page will show you a short description about this app.
- After clicking on the next button, you will be narrated to the page where you will get to know about the mode of money transfer. Example: Person-to-Person Money Transfer Options.
- After pressing the next button, you will be redirected to the page where the working of the wallet is mentioned. I will explain this section briefly later.
- Then the application will ask you to verify your mobile number. Put your mobile number and other information. And sit back and relax until it gets done. It may take a moment.
- After the mobile number verification, on the next page, you have to fill other information like your e-mail ID and a 4 digit password. Accept the terms and conditions section, click on ‘Activate Account’.
- The app will ask you to create the Virtual Payment Address (VPA), this will be your unique ID on this app.
- After that just select the bank and enjoy. You are now done with the registration process. Now you have full access to this application.
What is PhonePe Wallet and How it Works?
Now you can save your money in PhonePe wallet and can this for later transactions. PhonePe wallet is fully secure and safe.
Working of Wallet
- Top up with Cashback and Refunds
- Top up using UPI and Debit card
- Withdraw wallet balance to your bank account
Person-to-Person Money Transfer offers
- Bank transfer is allowed
- Wallet to wallet transfer is allowed
- No transfer from your bank account to another’s a wallet or vice versa