Oppo Find 9 is rumored to be launched by March 2018. The information about the specifications of this phone has leaked in its home country. Hopefully, after two years, the Chinese manufacturer Oppo has finally decided to launch their another Find series smartphone. Oppo is famous for their camera phones and this phone seems to maintain their tag.
Oppo Find 9 will launch with some of the basic specs from Find series. The noticeable change will be its dual camera at the back of the device with 5x precision optical zoom. The competition is already going high, we expect that this phone will be packed with some great internals to match the competition.
Oppo is also coming with the Super VOOC fast charging technology. Oppo is getting famous for their sleek and sharp design. Now, we have to wait for more exciting features. Now, in this section, we will discuss the specifications, features, price of other variants, color variants, launch date, and more. Keep reading.
Oppo Find 9 Price and Date
|Mobile Name||Price (Expected)||Release Date (Expected)|
|Oppo Find 9 (64 GB/4 GB)||Rs. 32,500||March 2018|
|Oppo Find 9 (128 GB/6 GB)||Rs. 38,500||March 2018|
There are rumors that not only internal storage and RAM but there will be two variants processor wise too. Snapdragon 835 SoC with 128 GB internal storage will have the price range of Rs. 38,500. Snapdragon 653 chipset with 64 GB internal storage with 4 GB RAM will cost you around Rs. 32,500.
Update Mi A1 with latest android version 8.0 (Oreo)
When will this phone be available?
- This smartphone can confirm its launch at Consumer Electronics Show 2018. This event will start from 9 January 2018 and end on 12 January 2018 at Las Vegas, NV United. The last day of this event can be the launching day of this smartphone. The International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) is a place of convenience for all consumers of technology. So the business goes: on the floor, throughout the whole and throughout the conference, unlocking legitimate and planned meetings and specialties.
- Or Oppo lovers can buy this phone after World Mobile Congress 2018. This event will take place on 28 February through 1 March 2018 at Barcelona, Spain
Oppo Find 9 Specifications
|Network||Network Mode||2G, 3G, 4G (LTE)|
|Sim Supported||Dual SIM (Nano SIM)|
|Display||Type||QHD dual edged AMOLED|
|Display Size||5.5 inches|
|Weight||178g (6.27 oz)|
|Screen Resolution||1440 x 2560 pixels (~534 ppi pixel density)|
|Platform||Operating System||Android v8.0 (Oreo)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835/ Qualcomm Snapdragon 635|
|CPU||Octa-core (4x2.45 GHz Kryo & 4x1.9 GHz Kryo)|
|Memory||Inbuilt Memory||64 GB/ 128 GB|
|RAM||4 GB/ 6 GB RAM|
|Camera||Primary Camera||21 MP, f/1.8|
|Front Camera||16 MP|
|Video Recording||[email protected]|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Ion 4100 mAh battery|
|Connectivity||Wifi||Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|
|Bluetooth||Yes, v4.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|USB OTG||Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|Ambient light sensor||Yes|
It will be a dual SIM (Nano SIM) phone which will definitely support 4G. It will have QHD dual edged AMOLED display. The specifications and details of QHD AMOLED display are considered best for high accuracy in color, contrast, and wide viewing angles. It will be a 5.5 inches screen phone with 1440 x 2560 pixels (~534 ppi pixel density) screen resolution
It will run on the latest Android version 8.0 (Oreo). If we talk about the engine, Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835/ Snapdragon 635 chipset with Octa-core (4×2.45 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo) processor will be used. The most advanced Adreno 540 GPU is another addition.
Storage capacity can be upgraded upto 256 GB using a microSD memory card. A dedicated slot for the same will be provided.Check out the price of Nokia 1: An under budget phone
Oppo started their phone with an amazing camera quality. This phone company is mainly known for their cameras. So it is obvious to expect a good camera from this flagship too. This time, the new flagship phone will come with 5 times optical zoom facility. This technology will allow the users to zoom 5 times more than any normal smartphone.
- Back camera: Primary camera with 21 MP with face detection autofocus quality. Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) allows you to capture motioned images without any blur effect. Dual LED (dual tone) flash maintains the image quality at night too.
- Front Camera: Secondary camera or selfie shooter with 16 MP with no flash.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4 Protection
- Fingerprint scanner (rear-mounted)
- Fast battery charging
- Non-removable Li-Ion 4100 mAh battery
- Dedicated Slot for microSD card