Niki is a free recharge app which can help you to take any order for prepaid, postpaid or DTH recharge. Moreover, you can also use the same app for laundry services, bus and cab booking with the extra discount using a coupon code.
So if you are the new user and never been on niki app, then signup on the app using our referral code to get Rs.50 off on your first order. We have listed our exclusive referral code below.
You can earn and share your unique link to earn unlimited credit points. But these free credits has some limitations.
- 1 Niki Referral Code to Get Rs.50 Credit
- 2 Niki Offers For Cabs, Hotel and Bus Booking
Niki Referral Code to Get Rs.50 Credit
- First of all, download niki app from this link
- Now, enter your mobile number to get started
- Finally, put my referral code pankaj277 to get rs.50
- After redeeming the code, you will get instantly rs.50 credits
- You can use the credit for free recharge or any booking.
So the process was very straightforward and easy to do. I will tell you another way that can be used to earn Rs.50 recharge on niki app.
Earn More Free Rs.50 Recharge Per Referral
If you have a bunch of friends, then you can earn free rs.50 credit from each of your friends. This process is very easy and takes a little time and effort. Therefore follow my below instructions to get it done.
Please Note: Only 25% of referral amount can be used on the transaction amount.
- Open the niki app and tap on the menu on the top left
- You will get an option like “refer & earn”, just tap on it
- The app will show your unique Niki referral code on the screen.
- Hence, the very next step is to share your code with your friends.
- When you friend joins the app and makes a transaction above Rs.50, then you get rs.50 too.
- As a result, the free credits will be added to your account on by one.
- You can use these credits for any services that I have already talked about.