Another flagship from Xiaomi is catching attention on the internet for its design and features in pocket-friendly price. There are rumors that Mi 7 can be the first phone to eliminate the fingerprint sensor completely. Instead, the company has decided to adopt the facial recognition technology just like iPhone X. It is worth mentioning that, Apple also removed the touch sensor and replaced it with face recognition to unlock the phone.
Similar to the iPhone X, the face mapping sensor will identify the owner’s face to unlock the device. However, a report from GizChina revealed that Xiaomi Mi 7 will be embedded with the on-screen fingerprint scanner. If it happens, this will become the first device to use this technology.
The marketing of this phone will start from February 2018. If we talk about the price, this phone may launch with the price tag of Rs. 26,500. Now, let’s talk about the prices of the other variants, key features, and more. Keep rolling.Check out the price of Sony Xperia Edge: Power button integrated fingerprint scanner
Mi 7 Price and Date
|Mobile Name||Price (Expected)||Date (Expected)|
|Xiaomi Mi 7 (64GB/6GB)||Rs. 26,500||February 2018|
|Xiaomi Mi 7 (64GB/8GB)||Rs. 29,000||February 2018|
- Xiaomi Mi 7 (64GB/6GB): This phone will have two variants. This variant with 64GB internal storage capacity and 6GB RAM will have the price tag of Rs. 26,500
- Xiaomi Mi 7 (64GB/8GB): The higher end with 64GB internal storage capacity and 8GB RAM will cost you 2,999 Yuan which roughly equals to Rs. 29,000
- The company is also planning to launch a lower end with 32GB storage capacity and 6GB RAM. This lower end may have the price range of Rs. 22,000 to Rs. 24,000
Mi 7 price on Flipkart
As we mentioned, this phone might have three variants. The higher end with 64 GB storage capacity and 8 GB RAM will have the price tag of Rs. 29,500. While the intermediate variant with 64 GB ROM and 6 GB RAM may launch with the initial price tag of Rs. 26,500. And they lower end with 32 GB internal storage coupled with 6 GB RAM will have the price range of Rs. 22,000 to Rs. 24,000. However, the internal storage capacity can be expanded upto 128 GB using and external microSD card.
Mi 7 price on Amazon
After confirming the launch, there are chances that this phone will excursively be available on Amazon India. Because of the collaboration between two companies, Amazon may launch with this phone with few exclusive offers. These offers include promotional discount, Credit/ Debit card offers, No Cost EMI, exchange offers, etc. The price of this phone will range from Rs. 22,000 for the lower end to Rs. 29,500 for the higher end.Click here to check the status on Amazon India
When will this phone be available?
- This smartphone can confirm its launch at Consumer Electronics Show 2018. This event will start from 9 January 2018 and end on 12 January 2018 at Las Vegas, NV United. The last day of this event can be the launching day of this smartphone. The International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) is a place of convenience for all consumers of technology. So the business goes: on the floor, throughout the whole and throughout the conference, unlocking legitimate and planned meetings and specialties.
- Or Xiaomi lovers can buy this phone after World Mobile Congress 2018. This event will take place on 28 February through 1 March 2018 at Barcelona, Spain
Mi 7 Specifications
|Network||Network Mode||2G, 3G, 4G (LTE)|
|Sim Supported||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Display||Type||QHD AMOLED display|
|Display Size||6 inches|
|Screen Resolution||2560 x 1440 (~401 ppi)|
|Platform||Operating System||Android v7.1.1 (Nougat)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC|
|CPU||2.4 GHz Octa-core|
|Memory||Inbuilt Memory||32 GB/ 64 GB|
|RAM||6 GB/ 8 GB RAM|
|Camera||Primary Camera||Dual 16 MP Camera Module, autofocus, LED flash|
|Secondary Camera||16 MP|
|Video Recording||[email protected]|
|Battery||Non-removable Lithium-ion 3800 mAh battery|
|Ambient light sensor||Yes|
It will be a 4G Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) phone. It is not confirm that a dedicated slot will be provided or not. Just for now, we can assume that like the other flagships this phone will come with a hybrid slot.
If we talk about the display, this phone will have a 6 inch QHD AMOLED with the screen resolution of 2560 x 1440. The HD screen will be packed with ~401 pixels per inch.
Now, let’s talk about the core engine. This phone will run on Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC, 2.4 GHz Octa-core coupled with Adreno 540 GPU. This phone will house Android Version 7.1.1 (Nougat) out of the box.
The back camera will have 16MP + 16MP dual camera module with autofocus quality and LED flash. The front selfie camera will have 16MP sensor to capture clearer selfies. This phone will be powered by non-removable Li-ion 3800 mAh battery with fast charging facilityCheck out the price of Honor 9 Lite: A phone with 4 Cameras
Other Key Features
- IP68 Certification: Dust & waterproof
- Gorilla Glass 5 Protection
Rivals of Xiaomi Mi 7
So guys, what do you thing about this phone? Share your views in the comment section below. We will be glad to respond you. Do stay tuned with onepromocode.com for further updates.