mAadhaar app or mAadhaar is an android application developed by the Unique Identification Authority of India. Finally, you can download the first app developed by UIDAI. The mAadhaar app is useful for everyone who holds an Aadhaar card. This app is an all in one guide for Aadhaar Number Holder
It is a digital medium to keep your Aadhar details safe with you. mAadhaar app will give you access to download the Aadhaar card details, and you can store them locally on your device. So overall, this is a powerful tool for every Indian people.
This app is helpful for all Indian citizens as you can check your details or update them frequently. This app also has biometric functionality which you can lock or unlock as per your preference. Also, you don’t need mobile OTP because the mAadhaar app has replaced it with an easy method that I have explained below. So let’s check the app’s detail first.
M Aadhaar App Information
|Requires Android||4.4 and up|
|App Size||10.80 MB|
|Updated||July 17, 2017|
|Offered By||Unique Identification Authority of India|
How To Download mAadhaar App?
The mAadhaar app can be downloaded directly from the Google play store. This app is only available to download on Android smartphones for now. So follow the below steps to download this app successfully.
- Visit this official link to download mAadhaar app on your mobile
- The link will redirect you to Google play store app automatically
- The app has 10.80 MB of size, so make sure you have enough data
- Finally, click on the install button to begin your download process
Download Latest mAadhaar Apk Version
If you want to download the apk version of the mAadhaar app to save this app offline. Then please visit below link.
- Download mAadhaar app 1.1.0 apk version for free.
You can share this APK version with your friend via Bluetooth or via other file transfer method.
How to Register on mAadhaar App?
In the following steps, I have explained how to register for free in mAadhaar app. This process in only one time so read carefully before proceeding.
- First of all, the app will ask you to create a password so that only you can access the app.
- Make an alphanumeric password with a One Capital word, One Number and One Symbol for security.
- After that, you need to enter your Aadhaar card number in the next screen.
- Additionally, you can simply hold your Aadhaar card QR in front of your Mobile’s camera.
- Finally, an OTP (one-time password) will send to your Aadhaar register mobile number.
- Put the OTP on the screen to verify your account at last. Now you can easily manage your account.
Features of mAadhaar App?
Download Your Full Profile on the Go:
You can port your demographic info such as Your Name, Profile Picture, Date of Birth, Gender & Address with you anytime, anywhere. It will work as a proof of your Aadhaar card.
You can securely authenticate the locking and unlocking feature of Biometric functionality. Once resident enables Biometric Locking system their biometric remains locked till the Aadhaar Holder chose to either Unlock it (which is temporary) or Disable the Locking system.
Now you don’t have to Generate OTP on your mobile, instead, you can generate TOTP (temporary one-time password) direct from the app.
Update Your Data
You can request an update of your data from this app. Update such as your current residence address or any the other main mistakes.
Share QR code and eKYC Data
Share QR code and password-protected eKYC data to retrieve accurate demographic information from it instead of manual entry.
Is mAadhaa App Available for iPhone Users?
No, this app is currently available for Android users only. So now you can move with your Aadhar card in your mobile. It was announced from the Twitter account of the Aadhaar that this app is now available for download at the Google Play Store. Although this is a beta version of the app. And some services will be available only after updates.
5 Main Things Related to this App at a Glance
- Well, registering your mobile number is the first condition to use this app. If the number is not registered then go to the nearest Aadhaar enrollment center.
- The facility of TOTP is also given in terms of security. TOTP means, the Time-based One-Time Password will be generated. Users will also be able to update their profiles but after successfully accepting the request in this regard.
- Biometric locking feature has been given for personal data safekeeping. Once the app is locked, it will not be unlocked unless the user unlocks it
- Tweeted from Aadhaar-confirmed account said, #mAadhaar has been launched. Available on Google Play for Android users only.
- This app was developed by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). This app will link the user’s picture, your name, date of birth, gender and address with Aadhaar number
I Don’t Have Access to My Register Mobile Number?
Well, if you have lost your Aadhaar registered mobile number, or you forgot that number then you have only one option left. You need to visit the nearest Enrolment Centre/Mobile Update End Point as ask them to update your new number. After that, you can signup on mAadhaar app.
So overall, It’s an essential app developed by (UIDAI) Unique Identification Authority of India which is almost a digital version of your Aadhaar card. Please let me know what do you think about this app down in the comment box.