Reliance Jio communication launched the SIM in Sept 2016. By providing unlimited calling and 1GB 4G for a day made the customers port their SIM to the Jio network. Recently, Jio launched a new monster plan in the market. Jio triple Cashback offer is that which is making a blast in the Telecommunication Industry. In this offer, the customer of Jio Membership can avail the benefits up to Rs. 2,599. This is only applicable if you make a recharge on the plan of Rs. 399 and above. Initially, this Jio Triple Cashback is valid till November 25, 2017. Don’t be late to enjoy the benefits of this offer.
As updated by the Jio information, this Cashback will be divided into the three categories. There will be 8 vouchers of Rs 400, the vouchers will be available in the denomination of Rs 50. Don’t think too much that where these vouchers will be redeemed. Well, these vouchers will be redeemed in the My offer of the My Jio App. The digital partners which will be the partner of the Jio are Phonpe, Freecharge, Axis Bank, Paytm and Amazon Pay.
Not a time to think, instead get the Jio SIM. The best offers are only availed by the Jio communication. You can easily check the each detail of the Jio Triple Cashback.
- 1 Most valuable and knowledgeable points of Jio Triple Cashback Offer
- 2 New Updates on Jio Triple Cashback Offer
- 3 Jio offering more Cashback for New Customers
- 4 Comparison of Reliance JIo with Airtel Plans
Most valuable and knowledgeable points of Jio Triple Cashback Offer
- This offers valid up to November 25, 2017.
- Cashback under this offer will be given to the customers in the three categories.
- According to first one, Jio is offering 8 vouchers of Rs 400 (50 x 8) provide instantly in MY jio app. As the jio said these vouchers available for thr redemption from November 15,2017.
- According to the second category, Jio offering instant cashback up to Rs 300 through its digital partners like Paytm, Amazon Pay, Axis Bank, Freecharge, Mobikwik and Phonepe. It will be available on Nov 20, 2017.
- According to third and last one condition, Jio is offering vouchers up to Rs 1,899 per recharge with its e-commerce partners. This offers includes a Rs 399 off on Ajio which is e-commerce part of Reliance Jio with the minimum purchase of Rs 1,500.
Apart from these cashbacks, Jio is offering additional discounts wherein Jio prime users will get shopping vouchers from partners that include Ajio.com, Yatra.com and Reliancetrends.com. Jio said its Triple Cashback offer is available exclusively for members of Prime, its paid service.
Also Read: Airtel is Offering 70GB Data For 70 Days
Jio offering more Cashback for New Customers
Jio is offering more cashback for new customers as compared to existing customers. If you are also new customers or prime members of Jio then you must check these offers before proceed to recharge. I have listed all these offers below. Please read carefully and apply every single promo code to save your money.
|Payment Bank||Promo code||Save|
|Mobikwik New Users||NEWJIO||Rs 300|
|Mobikwik Old Users||JIO149||Rs 149|
|Paytm New Users||NEWJIO||Rs 50|
|Paytm Old Users||PAYTMJIO||Rs 15|
|Freecharge New Users||JIO75||Rs 75|
|Freecharge Old Users||JIO50||Rs 50|
Comparison of Reliance JIo with Airtel Plans
Airtel’s Rs 349 offer allows subscribers unlimited local, STD and roaming calls along with 1.5 GB data per day for a validity period of 28 days. Airtel’s special recharge plan priced at Rs. 448 comes with 1 GB of 3G/4G speed data per day. The Rs 448 pack also includes unlimited local and STD calls and free national roaming, besides 100 SMS per day. This plan is valid for 70 days.
Jio’s Rs 399 recharge pack comes with a validity of 70 days. Among other benefits, Jio offers 70 GB of high-speed data with a daily limit of 1GB. Under Jio’s Rs 459 recharge, prepaid customers of the telecom company get high-speed data of 84 GB over a validity period of 84 days.
|Benefits||Jio Rs 459||Airtel Rs 448|
|Calling||Unlimited all Local+STD calls||Unlimited all Local+STD calls|
|Total Data||84 GB||70 GB|
|Validity||84 Days||70 Days|
Thanks for visiting here and investing your valuable time. If you feel any query related to this post and respecting offers leave a comment below. We will be very happy to respond you.