Now download and watch unlimited channels and shows with Jio Tv app. No matter where you are, keep your entertainment alive for free. This app requires my jio app, so please consider the apk version. Recently, Reliance also launched the web version of this app. JioTV web offers the same facility as JioTV app.
Guys today we will be talking about the JioTv app and JioTV web which gives you free live tv streaming online. Recently Jio has added addition 50 and 25 channels to their broadcast list. Now, these channels can also be watched on your laptops or computer screens. So finally Jio subscribers have a total of 368 channels to watch anytime. Not only this but users can also watch past 7 days programme on their smartphones as well as laptops. Here, I will tell you, how you can enjoy JioTV web service.
So you have got a brand new Reliance Jio sim? Well, that’s great, if you still haven’t make sure to read our all post related to Reliance Jio. This app will give you a package of entertainment with no monthly subscription fee.
JioTV App Information
|Requires Android||4.1 and up|
|App Apk Size||4.1 MB|
|Installs||100,000,000 - 500,000,000|
|Updated||October 11, 2017|
|Offered By||Reliance Jio Digital Services Pvt. Ltd.|
How To Download Jio TV App?
- First of all, make sure that you have registered for Jio services.
- Before proceeding, You must have proper Jio customer ID and login password.
- Finally, Download Jio apk version 5.1.6 from Mediafire
Google Play Store Link: Start Downloading Jio TV App now
How Can I Subscribe To Jio Tv App?
Well, as I have mentioned above this offer comes free with Reliance Jio sim. You must have activated Jio sim card in order to enjoy the seamless TV Shows.
If you have already sim card of Jio then this offer is absolute without any cost for you. All you need is to download Jio Tv app from google playstore to get started.
Sign in with your Jio account using your register mobile number and password. Now you can enjoy the full serials and movies without any interruption.
Please make sure that you turn on your 4G Data connection. Wi-fi may not perform well with HD channels.
JioTV web service
After launching the cheaper Jio prepaid and postpaid plans, Reliance silently launched the web version of JioTV app. Not only this but Reliance also launched the web version of JioCinema. Now, talking about the look and feels, the web version of both the apps looks similar to the apps.
Focusing on JioTV app, the app is available for both Android as well as iOS platforms. To access this service, you must have a Jio SIM. To create a Jio ID, Jio SIM is required. Just like Amazon India, Jio has also entered in the International programmes viewing department. Now, I will tell you how you can access this web service.
How to avail JioTV web service?
Do you want to enjoy 425+ channels & 60+ HD channels on your laptop or PC screen? Follow these simple steps:
- First of all, visit the official site “https://www.jiocinema.com” (Although, for now, the website is showing an “under construction” sign)
- If you are a Jio user, you must have a Jio ID and password. Use that same ID & password to login to the JioTV web service.
Note: Follow the same procedure for JioCinema web service
Pros of JioTV web
- You can have access to more than 1 lakh hours of TV shows, movies, newly released trailers in many languages such as Hindi, English, Marathi, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Malayalam, Bhojpuri and more.
- The JioTV website shows all TV channel categories such as entertainment, news, sports, movies and more. You can also watch High Definition (HD) channels instead of regular SD channels.
- If you are watching a movie on your laptop and you pause it, you can resume it later on your phone. Isn’t it cool?
- JioTV app requires an active internet plan in your Jio SIM. Unlike JioTv app, JioTV website can stream the programs with the help of internet service provider, other than the Jio. Means, you don’t need to have a 4G Jio connection.
Cons of JioTV web
- The users can not record their favorite programs.