KBC season 9 is started on 28th August 2017 and using Jio KBC Play Along app, you can also play from your home. Basically, you can also answer the questions right from the Jio KBC android app. By doing so, you can increase your points every day and can redeem them later to win prizes.
Jio is a sponsor of Kaun Banega Crorepati and you can participate in the KBC Play Along contest using Jio Chat app. So all you need is to download the app and get started with KBC. The game begins 9:00 PM every day from Monday to Friday IST.
So today, I am going to tell you the simple methods to earn more points with KBC app. So if you are 18 or above Indian citizen, you can ready to download and play on the KBC app.
Jio KBC App Information
|App Name||Jio Chat|
|Installs||10,000,000 - 50,000,000|
|Requires Android||4.4 and up|
|Offered By||Reliance Jio Messaging Services Pvt Ltd|
Download Jio KBC Play Along App
- Visit, Jio KBC Play Along App downloading link from your android mobile
- Now let download the app (around 15MB size) and it will install automatically
- If you already have Jio KBC app then make sure it’s upgraded to the latest version.
- Now, if you are using a Jio SIM on your phone, you will automatically login to the KBC app
- You need to select your preferred language (Hindi or English).
- In addition, if you want to proceed further, read and accept all the terms and conditions.
- If you are not a Jio customer, you need to register and create a fresh account generally.
What is Jio KBC Play Along?
Jio KBC Play Along is an exciting concept which allows you to play along with Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) being broadcast on Sony Entertainment Television (SD & HD) starting 28th Aug 2017. This app will display the questions and answer options in sync with the KBC broadcast. As and when the question is asked during the episode, the question is live in the app too.
Based on the answer options shown on the TV, Players should select the answer and lock it. You can check the answers on the App and the TV simultaneously.
How to Play KBC Play Along Effectively?
- First of all, open your TV set and switched to the SONY Channel
- Open the Jio KBC app (Jio chat), log in and be ready before 9:00 PM (Mon-Fri)
- Do not leave the app, and you will see some live questions on the Jio KBC app’s screen.
- Now select the correct answer to the question (within recommended 15 seconds)
- Press the “Lock it Down” button as soon as you respond to the question (be quick here)
- For every correct answer, you will get points (points are calculated on the money on offer for the current question level). See below explanation on that
- The app will automatically take you the next questions, now keep answering questions.
- With every correct answer, your points will keep on increasing. Your points are accumulated throughout the KBC season.
Time to Answer Each Questions
|Questions||Timer in KBC||Timer in App|
|1 - 5||30 Seconds||Min 15 Second and Faster than KBC Contestant or 30 Seconds|
|5 - 10||60 Seconds||Min 30 Second and Faster than KBC Contestant or 60 Seconds|
|10 - 15||Not Timed||Min 30 Second and Faster than KBC Contestant or 60 Seconds|
How are Points Calculated?
As I have already told that points depend on the money offered on the current question. In a simple way, ₹1000 is equal to 1 points. So if a question is worth ₹25,00,000 than you will get 2,500 points for the correct answer. Also, the points will be calculated through the KBC season and the top earners will win prizes.
Important Terms and Conditions of Jio KBC App
- Your primary number will be considered as your identity. If you change your number, you will be considered as a new contestant.
- Never change your number in between the contest if you want to score higher points.
- If you don’t tap on “Lock It Down” after selecting the answer, your answer will not count.
- You cannot use any lifeline on the Jio KBC app due to obvious reasons.
- If you have given a wrong answer than you should wait for the next question, not next contestant.
If you have any other questions or queries, you can ask me on the comment box below.