Want to store data but run out of space? The best way to store data is in Cloud storage, but most of them could storage service is paid or limited. In this post, We’re talking about how you get 10GB bonus storage instantly for free from JioCloud. Yes! you’ve heard right JioCloud is offering free 10Gb cloud storage to its users.
The best part of the JioCloud is that you can access the drive from any device. No matter if you are using a smartphone, PC, tablet or laptop you can access your JioCloud storage without any hassle. Use Referral Code – XZ2LVK To Get 10GB data on signup.
For your information, we would like to know that You can not signup on the JioCloud app with another operator except Jio. In case if you don’t have Jio sim but still want to use the JioCloud app then use Gmail or Facebook to login in JioCloud app.
What Is Jio Cloud
JioCloud is a cloud storage service like google drive provided by Jio Networks. Use your JioCloud space to store all your selfies, pictures, videos, songs, documents, and more. You can use the JioCloud app from any device. You are free to store files of any type and size on JioCloud. Once stored you can access your data and files using smartphones, computers, laptops, etc.
You will get 10Gb free storage upon signup and can increase up to 50Gb by referring JioCloud with your friends and family.
How To Get JioCloud 10GB Bonus Storage
1. First of all, Download the JioCloud Apk App and install it on your smartphone.
2. Now open the JioCloud app and click on the signup button.
Note: If you don’t have a jio number then you can also use Gmail or Facebook to signup on the JioCloud app.
3. After that enter your mobile number and click on Generate OTP.
4. Now enter OTP which was sent to your mobile number. After that enter email, password and confirm it again and click on Signup.
5. Now a verification link has been emailed to you. You have to open your mailbox and verify it in the next 24 hours.
6. Now after successful verification, you will receive a successful activation image like below.
7. After that open the JioCloud app again and enter your mobile and verify it again with OTP.
8. Now you will get a popup where you need to enter the JioCloud referral code. Enter Referral code – [XZ2LVK] to get extra 10Gb bonus storage on signup.
9. After successfully applied the referral code you will see a popup like below. Click on the Continue button and proceed.
10. Now select the content you want to auto backup. Choose settings according to your choice and click on the Next button.
11. Now select the network settings for auto backup and click on the continue button.
12. Hurrah! You have successfully completed all the steps and now you can use the JioCloud app to store data in it.
JioCloud 50GB Free Space Offer (Refer & Earn)
JioCloud coming up with a promotional offer where you can increase your cloud storage up to 50Gb for free. All you have to invite your friends to download JioCloud app using your referral code. When your friends log in to the JioCloud app using your referral code then you both will receive 10 GB of free storage space. Use Referral Code – XZ2LVK To Get 10GB data on signup.
For each successful referral, you can earn 10 GB bonus space for yourself. Using this technique you can increase your cloud storage space up to 50 GB.
- Open JioCloud App and click on the hamburger menu on the top left of the app.
- Now click on Refer & Earn
Finally, Copy Your Referral code and share it with your friends to earn up to 50Gb cloud storage for free.
JioCloud Terms & Conditions
- This offer can only be valid on the first login.
- Users must not log in before in any of the JioCloud app-Android, ios, web, mac, windows.
- The validity of bonus storage earned through the promotion will be 730 days from the da the bonus storage is added to the JioCloud account.
- When our promotional Storage expires, our JioCloud space limit will automatically return to what it was without the promotional space.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use the JioCloud?
Open the JioCloud Website or Download the app. Next Login to the latest JioCloud using your mobile number. Once you are logged in you can start Uploading and sharing files, Sync your contacts, Create Boards, Create folders and more.
How To Get My JioCloud Referral Code?
Open the JioCloud app and go to the refer and earn section. Copy your referral code and share it with your friends and family to get free storage up to 50GB.
Can We Use JioCloud Without Jio Sim?
No, You can not use the JioCloud app without Jio Sim. JioCloud is specially designed for Jio users. Users must log in with their Jio sim in order to use JioCloud app.
Is JioCloud safe?
JioCloud is a 100% safe and secure app. The safety features include Data Encryption, Device List, Remote Logout, and App Lock Feature. Your data will be in safe hands if you use the JioCloud app.
So it was the post about JioCloud referral code. You can use JioCloud to store and save your data on the cloud with ease. Use Referral Code – XZ2LVK To Get 10GB data on signup. Online storage is everyone’s need in the present time. Jio is offering free space to its users so grab this offer right now and enjoy the free cloud space.
If you have any suggestions or queries related to JioCloud then feel free to ask us in the comment section. We will try our best to solve your query as soon as possible. Share your JioCLoud referral code in the comment to get free extra Cloud storage.