Presenting fresh IRCTC Offers for this month. Booking online railway tickets were never so easy. We have collected some great offers where you can receive exclusive cashback. Now enjoy exclusive discounts on your train journey. If you travel frequently then get ready to save your cash.
Please note that these offers are not offered by IRCTC officials. These cash-back offers can be availed via different payment wallet platforms. Such platforms include Paytm wallet, Mobikwik wallet, pockets by ICICI bank, etc.
Many of us book railway tickets via online mode. This service from the Indian railway is known as IRCTC ( Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation ). The online train service can be used for reservation of Tatkal Ticket, AC 1st Class Tier, Second Class Tier, and Third Class Tier Booking Food, Rooms, and various online facility. You can select your seat berth online. So overall this will reduce all the pain to stand in the queue to purchase tickets and worry about ticket availability. Let’s check our special list of IRCTC offers and enjoy the benefits.
IRCTC Offers For Train Tickets Booking
As we have already discussed that these offers are not directly from IRCTC but from third party merchants. These IRCTC offers are collected via different sources from the official payment partners. Since these offers may require additional sources, so you may need to create payment wallet accounts to get the benefits. You also need an IRCTC account to book online tickets. However, we will explain everything to avail all railway offers.
Mobikwik IRCTC Offer: Upto ₹200 Supercash Cashback
Mobikwik has started a new offer in which new users can get a 10% ( maximum ₹100) superwash on first IRCTC Rail Connect app transaction. Please note that the minimum booking transaction amount should be ₹100. After that, the existing user can also get 5% ( maximum ₹100) superwash on their transaction. So if you are a new user, you can get this offer twice (₹100 + ₹100 = ₹200). Offer valid twice between 1 – 30 September 2017.
Mobikwik super cash will be credited to your account within 24 hours. All you need is to select Mobikwik wallet while making a booking on the IRCTC Connect app. In addition, no coupon is required to avail of this offer. The same offer also works for IRCTC Official website.
Paytm IRCTC Offer: Zero Service Charge
When you book a ticket on IRCTC Connect App or Website and pay the fare amount using Paytm wallet, Paytm charges zero service fee. In addition, Paytm charges a low payment gateway fee i.e 1% (maximum ₹10) whichever is low.
How To Use Payments Wallet on IRCTC.co.in?
How To Avail IRCTC Offers Via Mobikwik Wallet?
Those IRCTC offers which are exclusively available for MobiKwik wallet users can be availed by doing the below steps. We recommend you to read and follow all steps carefully.
- Create a free account on MobiKwik’s official website first.
- Now click on create wallet button as shown on the below image
- Now enter your email, password, and mobile number and click create wallet button.
- Soon you will be receiving a one-time password on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the one-time password on MobiKwik website and you are done.
- Now add money on you MobiKwik wallet from your bank account via credit/debit card or net banking.
- You must ensure that you have sufficient balance on your mobikwik. Since you have to pay the IRCTC booking amount via mobikwik wallet only.
- Now finally open IRCTC website and book your train e-tickets.
- On the payments page select Payment Mode as Cash Card / Wallet
- From the options choose Mobikwik Wallet as your payments option.
- Pay the rest of the amount from your mobikwik wallet.
- Now after successful payment, you will receive your mobikwik cashback only to your mobikwik wallet.
- It can take up to 24 hours to receive your cashback. You can use this cashback to book another train.
How To Avail IRCTC Offer Via Paytm Wallet?
As we have already mentioned that you must have wallet account to avail the offers. You must have a mobile number and valid email address to proceed further. Please follow our instructions given below.
- Create an account on paytm wallet from this link.
- Click on the signup button as shown in the image. The mobile user also clicks signup button on the page.
- Now enter your mobile number and create a password for yourself.
- You have to verify OTP which you have received on your registered mobile number.
- Your account is fully created, time to add some money to your paytm wallet.
- Make sure you have sufficient balance on your paytm wallet.
- Open IRCTC website and select your train, berth/seat and proceed to payments page.
- Finally select Payment Mode → Cash Card/ Wallet → Paytm Wallet as shown in below image.
- Pay the amount via your paytm wallet and you will receive cash back 24 hours on your wallet.
Important Instructions To Use Cash Card/ Wallet
Please follow the guidelines below in order to eliminate any error. These instruction are given by IRCTC officials.
- You can only use Cash Card and Wallet between 12:01 PM to 7:59AM every day. That means you cannot use Cash Card and Wallet transaction b/w 8AM to 12PM Noon.
- The cashback will be credited to payment wallet, not in your bank accounts or in IRCTC website.
Now enjoy maximum savings with our IRCTC offer list. We hope that we have explained everything regarding the savings on train bookings. Please let us know from comment section for any queries. We will reply you within few working hours.