Now download the latest version of the hamraaz app. Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India has launched Hamraaz App for Army employees. This app will let Army jawan check their pay and service related information on their Android smartphone.
Hamraaz app is available to download on any Android mobile. This app is entire focuses to provide fast service to all army jawans with their service and pay status. This app is free of cost but available only for army jawan and their families. Currently, the app is not available on google playstore. So you need to download this app from the official mgov.gov.in website.
You can download the latest version of this app on this page. This is an offline apk version so you need to download it on your SD card and install it later. The app requires minimum android version 5.0 (Lollipop) to operate properly.
Hamraaz Army App Details
|Updated||2 Sep 2017|
|Installs||10M - 100M|
|Offered By||Indian Army|
|Requires Android||Android 5.0 or above|
Download Free Latest Version of Hamraaz Army App
- Click here to start your download of hamraaz app
- Save the file on your SD card slot and go to your android setting
- Now open security settings and “tick” unknown source, as shown below
- Finally, install the apk file from your storage files and you are done.
OTP and Password Problem Solved
How to Use Hamraaz Army App
- Open the app and if you are using the app for the first time then select signup option.
- It will ask you to provide UID (Aadhar card details)
- Fill your Aadhar card details and other Army card details.
- Now you can use this app and check all your payment, service details.
Download Hamraaz App on iPhone Mobile?
Currently, the app is unavailable on iPhone devices so you cannot down it right now. You can download and enjoy the full functions of this app only on Android devices.
Hamraaz Army App Customer Care Number
If you are stuck or want help after downloading this app then you can call on 9560641424 (official app support number). Alternatively, you can email on [email protected](dot)com.
Hamraaz is an Android-based mobile APP developed by the technical team of Army jawans (Adjutant General’s Branch (MP-8)) for communication of their service and pay related information to them on their mobile phones.
Also Check: Teer Result for Assam Users
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Enter Pay Slip Password?
After downloading the app, it will ask you the password for pay slip. So follow these steps to get your password. Actually, it’s very simple, thanks to our reader Raja. You need to enter first 4 Digits of your PAN card number and date and month of your DOB (date of birth).
For example, if your first four-digit of PAN card is EQAP and Date and month of DOB is 27-01 (exclude year) then finally your password will be EQAP2701. That means default password will always have 8 alphanumerics. If this method doesn’t work, follow the below-mentioned method. Keep reading
I’m unable to sign up, what to do?
If you have successfully logged in, that’s good news. But if you are facing trouble while signing up, the reason could be your mobile number. While signing up, the app requires your Aadhaar number. After that, an OTP is sent to your Aadhaar registered number. Remember Aadhaar registered number. If you don’t have that Aadhaar registered number you can’t sign up.
I don’t have Aadhaar registered number, now?
If currently you are not using your Aadhaar registered number or have lost or not in use anymore, you can’t sign up. But don’t worry, you can register a new phone number by visiting the nearest Aadhaar Kendra. Remember these things:
- Registering a new number with Aadhaar is an offline process. For this, you have to visit an authorized Aadhaar enrollment center.
- While verifying your registered phone number is an online process. For this, you can visit the official website of UIDAI.
The opening of pay slip requires a password, what is the password?
This is the main problem facing by most of the army men. They have downloaded the pay slip but can’t open it. The reason behind it is, the downloaded file is password protected. Now, what is the password? Let’s understand the password step by step
- First of all, the password is of 8 digits
- The first 4 digits or you can say letters come from your PAN card number. Let say first four letters of your PAN card number are EQAP
- The last four digits come from your date of enrollment. Let say the date of enrollment is 25 March. You can write it as 2503
- Then your password will be EQAP2503. Make sure you enter your first four letters in Capital letters
Forgot password? Here’s the solution
If you have forgotten your password, just click on “Forgot Password” option and then follow these simple steps:
- After taping on “Forgot Password” you will be redirected to a page where you have to enter your Aadhaar number.
- After that, you have to enter the date of enrollment in the form dd/mm/yyyy
- Now you have to answer the security question. Make sure you answer the right answer provided by you at the time of signing up the process.
- After providing all the necessary information, tap on proceed. it will take a second to verify the provided information. After that, you can enter a new password.
How to create a password?
If you are facing any problem while creating a password, I will help you to do the same. Your password should contain at least one capital letter (A, B, C…), one small letter (a, b, c…), one numeric value (1, 2, 3…) and one special character (@, #, $…). After successfully creating the password, note it down and keep it confidential.
All the admins of onepromocode.com belong to the army background. We understand how much this app is important for you. But if you still face any problem, share it in commnet box below. Try to elaborate your problems in more specific manner. Do stay tuned with oneprmocode.com for further updates