Grammarly Keyboard is an Android as well as an iOS app that helps you to write mistakes free. Grammarly keyboard provides you many facilities such as hundred of checks and features, including seamless integration. You can use this apk while writing an important text, Whatsapp message, posting status on FB or while chatting with dear ones. Grammarly improves your communication skills and checks the grammar as well as spelling mistakes.
Grammarly helps you to boost up your confidence while typing some official and important notices. Not only phone but you can also use Grammarly on your computer. While using in your smartphone Grammarly, it not only recommends you but also autocorrects the words.
Now, there must be certain questions in your head like, how to download Grammarly on my Android device or iPhone? How to use Grammarly on PC? I will answer all of your questions in this section. Plus downloading this keyboard is not an easy thing, it requires efforts to search it on Play Store or App Store. I will provide you direct links for your convenience.
Grammarly Keyboard App Information
|Requires Android||4.0.3 and up|
|APK Size||70 MB|
|Installs||50,000 - 100,000|
|Updated||December 7, 2017|
|Offered By||Grammarly, Inc.|
|Content Ratings||Rated for 3+|
The above-mentioned details are for Android platform. However, the size of the application may vary for different devices. It is a 70MB app for my device (Sony Xperia Z1) and works even at the oldest android version 4.0.3 ( Ice-cream-sandwich-MR1). The application was last updated on 7 December 2017, in which minor bugs were fixed.
How to download Grammarly Keyboard for Android?
- Finding Grammarly keyboard on Play Store requires some efforts. You can search for Grammarly Keyboard in your Android device or simply click here to download Grammarly Keyboard apk for android.
- After downloading the app, install it and run it.
- Now, click on “Get Started”
- After this, you will be redirected to the page, where you have to log in to this application. You can choose following options:
-Continue with Google
-Continue with Facebook
-Continue with email
- Select from the above options and enter your password. Now tap on “Log in to existing account”
- On this next page, you will see an option “Add Grammarly Keyboard” tap on that
- Now, your Android device will ask your permission to switch input method. Choose Grammarly Keyboard and continue.
- Now, you are ready to use this apk in your android device. Tap on the back button to exit the application and type a message just to check if it’s working or not.
How to Install Grammarly Keyboard for iOS?
- First of all, open the App Store and search for Grammarly Keyboard in your iOS device. Download it.
- Now, run the app and enter your login information.
- If you don’t have an account, you can’t tap on Sign up and fill the details.
- After this, tap on “Add Grammarly Keyboard” button
- Now, on the next page, tap on “Grammarly Keyboard” and again tap on “Grammarly Keyboard”
- After this, your iOS device will ask for your permission, toggle the “Allow full access” switch
- Now, exit the application and type a message in any application, just to check if it’s working or not.
How to download Grammarly onto my PC?
The company recently launched the application for Android and iOS platforms but it existed as a browser plug-in for a while. Here, I will tell you how you can download Grammarly onto your computer.
- First of all, you should know, the Grammarly browser extension works for Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Edge. So, you should have one of these browsers in your PC
- You can download the Grammarly extension here. The size of the extension is about 4 MB
- Sign up for free or login providing your email and login password.
Download the Grammarly App for Windows
You can also download the Grammarly app for windows OS. You can access the app by directly clicking on the app on your PC. Download Grammarly app for Windows here
Grammarly for Microsoft
You can also use Grammarly on your Microsoft Office or Microsoft Outlook. You can download the add-in here
Pros of Grammarly Keyboard app
- Mistakes free writing
– Sophisticated grammar checker
– Contextual spelling checker
– Advanced punctuation correction
– Vocabulary enhancements
- Works Everywhere
– Keyboard integrates smoothly with all apps
– Easy to set up
- Improve Your Skills
– See short, clear explanations for every correction
– Helps you understand your mistakes and avoid them in the future.
- Grammarly syncs your personal dictionary across devices. That means if there is any word you added to your PC will show up on your smartphone too.
- It provides encryption to make sure no one else has access
- It doesn’t record your sensitive info like your Credit/Debit card number or password
Cons of Grammarly Keyboard app
- Grammarly is cloud-based service and requires an active internet connection to work fully. If you do not have an internet connection or have a slow internet connection, it will work like the other simple apps, suggesting you words and autocorrecting them. But you will miss advanced grammar suggestions.
- No swipe typing