Google Art and Culture App have been launched by the American Company Google. In this article, I have also mentioned the official downloading of this app. This app is designed for the art lovers, Google has collaborated with 1,200 art galleries, historical museums, and institutes from 70 countries. We know that you are an art enthusiast and will be an upcoming artist. You need to search for the world’s art and how does the artist paint it. Keep reading the article to know all about the Google Art and Culture Application.
If you are also a good artist then Just tap the button and download the app. By using this app you can roam and explore the world of artists in just one app. The main benefits of this app are curate new experience, meet the artist and learn about how they create it. A picture speaks reality and shapes your imagination. Check out the collection of veteran artist and their manuscripts, artwork, and photos. You can save them in your personalized account. Google made it easy for you to see the artwork online.
Google and Art Culture App can be downloaded from Android as well as OS system. The app has brilliant features which make your experience to see the golden treasures of the artist. Keep reading the article to find the information.
Google Arts & Culture App Details
|Requires Android||4.4 and up|
|Installed by||1,000,000 - 5,000,000|
|Updated||September 20, 2017|
|Offered By||Google LLC|
How to Download the Google Arts and Culture App?
- First of all, click here to download the Google Arts and Culture App.
- After that, save the file of the app on your SD card.
- Next step, go to Android settings on your phone and enable them “Unknown Source” from Security settings.
- During Sign Up process, enter your necessary credentials.
- It might ask you to enter the other details like OTP number to complete the Sign-Up process.
- When you Sign-Up will be completed, you can login into the app and see the artwork and paintings.
How to Use Google Arts and Culture App?
The app is easy to use and access. Check out the following features of the App. You can simply use it.
- Zoom Views: Lookout each artwork in zoom. You will be able to look out each part of the artwork. This will help you to curate your own piece.
- Browsed By Colour and Time: Explore the paintings and filter the colour according to your taste.
- Virtual Tours: Visit historical museums and step inside the mind of the artist.
- Nearby: Explore the museums and cultural events happening around you.
- Daily Digest: Learn more about the new artists.
- Notifications: Simply subscribe to receive the updates on cultural stories and top artists works.
Can I Download the Google Arts and Culture App on iPhone?
Yes, If you are iPhone user then you can download the app from iPhone by just clicking on the button mentioned below.Download Now
Google Arts and Culture App Helpline Number
For any feedback or complaint, you can contact on the below address.
Address: 1600 Amphitheatre, Parkway, Mountain View, 94043