As we know, the telecom companies are offering a highspeed internet data at a discounted price. Along with this, live streaming service providers such as Netflix, Hotstar, Amazon Prime Video, and others are offering a huge variety of entertainment. Now, you can watch your favorite movies, TV series, live sports matches, music videos, etc on your smartphone or laptop. But the problem is, they all are paid services.
Here, we will tell you, how you can get Amazon Prime Video membership for free. First of all, it is worth mentioning that this offer is applicable only for Airtel customers. If you are an Airtel users only then you can avail this service for a year. For your kind knowledge, Amazon Prime Video offers a huge package of entertainment worth Rs. 999 for a year.
But if you are an Airtel customer, you don’t need to pay that. Now, in this section, we will tell you how you can get free membership step-by-step. We will also tell you the benefits of Prime Membership.Amazon Coupons & Offers
How to get Amazon Prime Video Membership for free?
As we mentioned, this offer is only valid for Airtel customers. In a statement, Airtel said, “Airtel Postpaid customers with an Infinity plan of Rs.499 or above will get a one year Amazon Prime membership, worth Rs.999 and includes unlimited access to Amazon Prime Video, as part of their plan benefits.” Along with 1 year’s Prime Membership, Airtel customers also get access to 11 million premium products available only for Prime members. Not only this, while shopping on Amazon India, they get early and exclusive deals.
Akshay Sahi (Director & Head of Amazon Prime India) said, “We are thrilled to come together with Airtel to make Amazon Prime benefits directly available to more customers.” If you are an Airtel V-Fiber customer, you can also get these benefits. Now, follow these simple steps to be an Amazon Prime Member:
- First of all, buy an Airtel Postpaid SIM from your nearest retail shop. You can also purchase the SIM from Amazon India with exclusive offers and upto 200GB free data.
- Now, upgrade to Airtel Infinity Postpaid plan worth Rs. 499 or above. Infinity plans offer a huge amount of data, unlimited calling to any network, free National Roaming, free SMS, and device protection service.
- After that download the Airtel TV app from Google Play Store (Android Platform) or App Store (iOS Platform) and log in using your registered Airtel Postpaid number
- Run the app and scroll down to find exclusive Airtel Amazon digital card or banner available only for Airtel customers. Tap on that.
- You will be redirected to the Amazon Prime sign up page. Enter the required information including the registered number and password. You don’t need to enter your credit/ debit card details since you are receiving this service at no additional cost
- After successful registration, download the Amazon Prime Video App in your smartphone and enjoy unlimited live streaming for a year.
Amazon Pay Balance Offer
Amazon has started recharging the prepaid mobile phones at Amazon.in. The prepaid mobile users can also use the Amazon Pay balance to pay the bills. Amazon Pay is a digital wallet which offers a wide variety of services. To recharge your prepaid mobile number, you will be requiring the Amazon Pay Balance. You can use your debit or credit card to recharge your number.
Amazon is offering flat Rs. 75 back on Airtel first recharge. This offer is valid only when you recharge your Airtel number with Rs. 349 or more. The second condition is, you have to pay through Amazon Pay Balance.
So guys if you like this post or find it informative, you can share your views in the comment box below. We will be glad to respond you. Do stay tuned with onepromocode.com for further updates