Today I will be giving you the G Suite promotion codes for February 2019 that can help you save your money. Google G Suite (formally known as Google Apps for Work) is one of the best platforms for cloud computing. If you own an organization and just signed up then use our G Suite promotion codes to get 20% additional discount.
- 1 G Suite Promotional Code Details
- 2 Getting Started With G Suite
- 3 G Suite Promotion Code For 20% Discount
- 4 Google G Suite Apps Overview
- 5 Benefits of Using G Suite
G Suite Promotional Code Details
|Program Name||G Suite Program|
|Promotional Discount||Flat 20%|
|Eligible User||Only New|
|Multi User Discount||Yes|
|Business Discount||Selected Countries|
Getting Started With G Suite
I will tell you the step by step tutorial to signup for Google G Suite. You can try the service for 30 days as a trial. You don’t even need any credit card for trial service. Finally, if you like, you can extend your subscription to upcoming months.
- First of all, visit G Suite signup page from here if you have not signed up on G Suite yet.
- Now, you have to click on start free trial button ( as shown in below image)
- Furthermore, Signup using your full name and desired business email followed by your password.
- Next step is to configure your email with your Domain Registrar. So read the next step very carefully. Use CNAME as mail and alias (value) as ghs.googlehosted.comUse MX record name as yourdomain.com and value + priority as shown in below image.
- Now you are done, You can now use Gmail service directly from mail.yourdomain.com
- If you find any problem, then just ask for google expert support.
- I have added fresh promotional codes on your annual subscription package.
G Suite Promotion Code For 20% Discount
Use our G Suite promo code and get flat 20% discount. To apply the promo code just follow below steps. The pricing is as low as $5 per month for limited storage (30GB). While you want more power, you can pick a monthly subscription package for just $10 with Unlimited Storage and Vault.
- First of all, visit your Google admin console.
- Now head over to Billing section of the app console.
- You will be asked to choose between Flexible and Annual Plan, Choose Annual Plan.
- Fill this form to receive code instantly for any country.
- Else, you can also signup again using this link to get 20% automatic discount.
- You will get flat 20% discount instant, now pay the remaining balance with a suitable payment method.
Lets Talk Business
If you are from eligible countries and looking for G Suite coupon support then please directly mail me at [email protected] with your queries. Note: I will get back to you within 12 hours.
Benefits of Using G Suite
1) Your Business Identity:
Normally, you have used google Gmail with email id as [email protected] but now things have changed a bit. You can now use Google Gmail with email id as [email protected] For instance, as I am G Suite user so I can use Gmail with my email id [email protected] to receive or send emails.
2) Ad-Free Experience For Life
Say not to ads. Enjoy an ad-free Gmail when you signup for G Suite. Google gives you a more professional mailing with zero advertisements on it. Build a professional email for yourself that only focuses on growing your business.
3) High Storage Up to 30 GB
When you signup for G Suite, you get in-built storage of 30GB. The same which can be used to store your Gmail attachments and your google drive files such as documents, pdf, images or other extensions.
If you want to get more storage power than you can upgrade to the unlimited plan for just additional 5$ per month. I have also provided a G Suite promotion code that can reduce your final amount by 20%.
4) 24/7 Live Customer Support
You get priority support if you face any problem using G Suite. If you even don’t know how to set up your account, a Google executive will help you over call on this.
Furthermore, the calling support is available almost on 14 Languages and the same will be applied to email support. Get the list of toll-free support numbers for 14 countries.
5) Integrate with Email Clients
While you are a regular user of any third party email clients such as Mozilla Thunderbird, Microsoft Outlook or almost all other clients, then you can configure G Suite with them easily.
To send SMTP emails apply following settings on your email client.
- First of all, use the outgoing server: smtp-relay.gmail.com
- Use default port as: 587 (recommended) or 25, 465
- Finally, you are ready to sent SMTP relay emails.
Note: All the image used on this post are courtesy of Google Inc.
Thanks for reading my post. If you have any issue on using G Suite promotion code please ask me on the comment box.