I present you the best Flipkart online shopping sale. In this article, I will be giving you the best-chosen Flipkart sale and top trending products like memory cards, pen drives, shoes, bags, etc.
As we already know, the Flipkart is India’s largest online shopping destination. Its been already nine years since Flipkart started its operation by selling books. Later, they decided to pick the right track that could expand their business.
After nine years, Flipkart online shopping has become the most trusted and quality service in India. One of the biggest reasons for that is better customer satisfaction. Its makes their customer return to the Flipkart to purchase more and more.
Flipkart Online Shopping
I am now presenting you the most popular Flipkart offers, coupons for this year.
Below is the list of online products that you may like to buy before they go out of stock.
- Syska Led Light 15W (White, Pack of 2) @Rs.449 + Minimum 25% Off on Branded LED Bulbs and additional Extra 15% Cashback* with Citi Credit and Debit Cards
- SAMSUNG Galaxy On Nxt @Rs.18,490 + Additional Rs.2,000 off on regular exchange value (Price showed inclusive of offer)
- Canon EOS 700D DSLR Camera @ ₹33,449 + Free 8GB Card (Class 4) + Camera Bag + Bank Offer: Extra 15% Cashback* with Citi Credit and Debit Cards
- Kent Ace+ 7 L RO + UF Water Purifier + Special Price Extra Rs.2,000 off
- LeEco Le 1s Eco (Gold, 32 GB) @8,999 + Special Price Flat Rs.1,000 Off
- Wrist Sport Watches ⚡⚡⚡ Flat 60% off
- Lotto Sports Shoes Minimum 40% Only Today
- Lenovo Vibe K5 plus 3GB(Silver, 16GB)⚡⚡⚡ Limited Stock
- Philips Wireless Portable Speaker ⚡⚡⚡ Only Today
- Vega Stylish helmets ⚡⚡⚡ Only Today
- Routers Under Rs.1000 ⚡⚡⚡ Only Today
- 20% Discount On Premium Headphones ⚡⚡⚡ Only Today
- AntiVirus & Internet Security Under Rs.500⚡⚡⚡ Only Today
- Wireless Mouse Under Rs.499 ⚡⚡⚡ Only Today
- Smart Bulbs ⚡⚡⚡ Limited Stock
- Micromax Full(50”) HD LED [email protected],989
Rs. 60,990(38% Off)+ Up to Rs.20,000 on Exchange value+1 Year Comprehensive Warranty + 2 Years Free Extended Warranty+Extra 5% Off on Axis Buzz Cards
Get the maximum discount on every Flipkart sale. Yes, you will save a huge on electronics, clothing, books, furniture, etc.
Flipkart announces its festival sale 4-5 times every year. I will update you with the best sale offers that are currently live on the website.
Flipkart Sale: Big Billion Day 2016
Flipkart Big billion day is one of the India’s largest online sale day. You can check all Flipkart sale during big billion days from the above link.
I have added the best selling products suggestions. The sale will be live from 3 to 6 October this year.
Flipkart Big Shopping Days Sale
This is the second most discounted sale by the giant. You get quality products such as the laptop, mobiles, SD-cards, camera, etc. at the lowest price.
This sale will be seen every year in May. I will update the offers on this sale later.
Big App Shopping Days
This shopping offer is exclusively available to shop online via Flipkart Android app. You will only see discounted rates from your app not with the desktop browser. I will update about this sale when it is live.
How To Get Free Delivery on Flipkart?
If you don’t want to pay the shipping charges then here, we have an official solution for that. Have you heard of “FLIPKART FIRST“?
Okay, let me explain a little bit.
What if I told you that you have to pay only Rs.500 charges for one-year free delivery charges?
Flipkart first is a subscription platform, specially made for shopaholic customers. Using the subscription package, You can get all products without any delivery charges for one year. I will explain to you how to get this subscription.
- Visit Flipkart First Page from here
- Click the subscribe now button on the page
- On the next page, you have to pay Rs.500 one-time charges.
- Finally, enjoy one year free delivery on f-assured products.
Additional Benefits of Flipkart First Subscription
- Get free products delivery on doorstep
- Discounted sale day delivery
- Free In-a-day Delivery (major cities only)
- Priority customer service without delay.
Why Shop Online on Flipkart?
These are some basic reason, why you should shop online rather than your local store
Wide range of Products Availability:
For many users, this is the basic idea. You can find almost every product online on Flipkart but not on your Local store. You can choose the flexible amount for the same.
Quality Assurance With Every Product:
Nowadays, You can see an f-assured logo on most of the products. This means that Flipkart has tested that product with up to six quality checks. This includes manual inspection too. The product should be worth above Rs.500 for the same.
Flipkart is the only eCommerce brand in India that gives 100% product quality assurance before every delivery. You can also check the product description before ordering it. This type of added features makes online shopping more feasible to all.
30 Days Full Return Policy:
Do you know that Flipkart sells every single item with 30 days return policy for WS Retailer and minimum ten days for third party sellers.
What its means that, You can return your purchased product within 30 days of the delivery date. This is the best example of assurance. I think cancellation and return policy is the backbone of online shopping.
24/7 Customer Care:
In case, You have any query related to shopping, wallet, orders, cancellation, invoice, return or any other; you can reach Flipkart executive.
Dial 1800 208 9898 toll-free to reach the Flipkart customer care service.
Not sure if the product is reachable to you or not? Well, most of the cities are covered by Flipkart in India. You can check any product availability in your area just by entering the PINCODE on the product page. I am sure that your city will be eligible for product delivery.
Doesn’t matter if the product worth Rs.100 or Rs.10,000. If the product is f-assured, then it will be free for delivery. I have updated a guide above this post. Please take a look.