Flipkart, the country’s largest e-commerce website, has launched Billion Capture+ Smartphone for its customers. The company has launched Flipkart Billion Capture+ Smartphone under ‘Made for India’ Branding. Billion Capture + is designed and built in India. The new smartphone is made under Flipkart’s Billion Brand. The phone’s specialty is two rear cameras, quick charging, and unlimited cloud storage.
Flipkart was known to sell smartphones of other companies till date. But now the sales of Flipkart’s brand billion has begun. The sale of this smartphone with two rear cameras began on Tuesday at 12 a.m. The company has also given several launches offers to entice customers. I will mention these offers below. Keep reading!
There are two variants of this phone. 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage will cost you Rs. 10,999. And the second variant with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage will cost you around Rs. 12,999. Let’s discuss the specifications, key features, and special offers.
Flipkart Billion Capture+ Price and Date
|Mobile Name||Price||Launch Date|
|Billion Capture+ (32GB/3GB)||Rs. 10,999||15 November 2017|
|Billion Capture+ (64GB/4GB)||Rs. 12,999||15 November 2017|
- Flipkart Billion Capture+ (32GB/3GB): This lower end with 32 GB internal storage capacity and 3 GB RAM is launched on 15 November 2017 by Flipkart. The internal storage capacity can be increased upto 128 GB using an external microSD card. The hybrid slot is provided for the same.
- Flipkart Billion Capture+ (64GB/4GB): The higher end having 64 GB internal storage and 4 GB RAM has a hybrid slot too. Both of the variants are available in Mystic Black, Desert Gold color.
What is the Price on Flipkart?
This phone is exclusively available on Flipkart. The lower end having 32 GB storage capacity and 3 GB RAM has the price of 10,999 and the higher end having 64 GB storage and 4 GB RAM has the selling price of Rs. 12,999. Not only this, but Flipkart also offering so many offers on these devices. Check them out below.
Flipkart Billion Capture+ Specification
|Network||Network Mode||GSM / HSPA / LTE|
|Sim Supported||Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Display||Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Display Size||5.5 inches|
|Screen Resolution||1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~401 ppi density)|
|Platform||Operating System||Android 7.1.2 (Nougat), planned upgrade to Android 8.0 (Oreo)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625|
|CPU||Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53|
|Memory||Inbuilt Memory||32 GB/64 GB|
|RAM||3 GB/4 GB GB RAM|
|Camera||Primary Camera||Dual: 13 MP, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash|
|Front Camera||8 MP|
|Video Recording||[email protected]|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery|
|Bluetooth||Yes, 4.2, A2DP|
|Ambient light sensor||No|
Offers on Flipkart Billion Capture+
- If you order this phone using your HDFC credit/debit card, you will get 10% cashback instantly in your account.
- If you want to exchange your old smartphone with Billion Capture+ you will get maximum Rs. 12,999 discount.
- Flipkart is offering extra Rs. 1000 discount on exchange with Lenovo K5 Note, Honor 6X or Redmi Note 3.
- From Idea Cellular, you will get 60 GB additional data
- Three-month premium subscription of SonyLiv
- Ola share passes worth Rs. 249
- Unlimited cloud storage
What are the Key Features?
- Aluminum body
- Android 7.1.2 (Nougat) out the box
- Dual 13 MP back camera with dual flash
- Fast battery charging
- Asahi Dragontrail Glass protection
- Fingerprint scanner (rear mounted)
Downsides of Flipkart Billion Capture+
- Hybrid Slot
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Type-C 1.0 reversible connector (means no OTG support)
This phone has all the great features, make it worthy to buy. Only AMOLED screen is missing. Also, this phone does not support OTG. But fast battery charging and dual 13 MP rear camera are such an amazing features. All and all it’s a good phone with so many Flipkart offers.
If you find this article informative or have any suggestion, you can write your views in the comment box below. Let’s have a healthy discussion. Do stay tuned with Onepromocode for further upadates.