The Government Telecom company Bhartiya Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL), recently introduced a new promotional offer for its new subscribers. Under this offer, the new BSNL customers are eligible to get free 2 GB 3G data free for 30 days. This offer is valid from 5th January 2018. However, this offer is only applicable for those users, who are a part of its GSM mobile services category on a pan-India basis.
BSNL provided the full information of this offer via an email, the offer would be valid only for the new GSM subscribers having a 3G enabled phone. After the exhaustion of the data, the customers will have to recharge with another data pack to enjoy an uninterrupted service.
Now, in this section, we will tell you how you can avail this offer. Also, we will tell you how you can get 15 paise per minute call rate pack for a year.BSNL new 4G offers & Broadband plans
BSNL free 2GB 3G data details
|Plan amount||Free for new customers|
|Total Data||2 GB|
|Offer validity||30 Days|
|Offer Category||Promotional offer|
How to get 2GB Free data?
- As we mentioned, this offer is valid only for the new GSM customers. So you have to buy a new BSNL SIM form your nearest retail store.
- After that, you can insert this SIM in any 3G enabled smartphone
- After the activation, 2GB free data will be credited in your account
- You can check the available data by using USSD code *123*10# or *123*8#
BSNL 499 unlimited calling for a year offer
Mobile phones manufacturer Indian company Detel launched a low budget phone in partnership with BSNL. The most amazing feature of this phone is its price. The phone is available at just Rs. 499. Both the companies claim that BSNL Detel D1 is “the most affordable feature phone.” This phone comes with BSNL’s exclusive offers.
Under these offers, users can make incoming and outgoing calls for a year. Apart from this, users will also get Rs. 153 talktime for free. BSNL to BSNL calls will charge 15 paise per minute while 40 paise per minute will charge for other networks. Along with this, BSNL is also offering extra ring back tone for 20 days.
BSNL USSD Codes
- Check Balance & Validity – *123*1#
- Check Minutes Balance – *123*2#
- Check SMS Balance – *123*1# or *123*5# or *125#
- Check GPRS Data Balance – *123*10#
- Check Network Call – *123*5#
- Check Video Call Balance – *123*9#
- Check GPRS pack balance -*123*8#
- Check SMS balance inquiry – *125#
- Last call charges details – *102#
- Voice Pack info – *126#
- Data balance inquiry – *234#
- Local Network call – *123*6#
- New BSNL USSD code – *123*16#
BSNL customer care number
- 1500 from BSNL mobile or Landline
- 1800-345-1500 from other operator mobile or Landline
- 1504 from BSNL mobile or Landline
- 1800-345-1504 from other operator mobile or Landline
GSM Postpaid / Prepaid
- 1503 from BSNL mobile or Landline
- 1800-180-1503 from other operator mobile or Landline
WLL / CDMA
- 1502 from BSNL mobile or Landline
- 1800-180-1502 from other operator mobile or Landline
So let us know if you have any questions regarding this topic. We will be glad answer your queries one by one. Do stay tuned with onepromocode.com for further updates