Hi friends, the telecom BSNL BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED again came with its new BSNL 429 plan. Nowadays BSNL is being so active that coming with back to back plans. After entering Reliance Jio in the market, competition is extremely high. This is also short of Jio effect. Jio charged up all the telecom operators in the market and one of the biggest examples of this is BSNL. The BSNL Director R.K.Mittal said, in a press conference
This Voice and Data Centric Plan is available for ₹429 that is, ₹143 per month which gives unlimited voice(STD/Local) on any net and 90 GB data that is, 1GB data per day for 90 days, which is the most competitive plan in present market scenario.
The statement shows that this time BSNL sure about the success of its voice and data centric plan. This offer is valid for 90 days. Both old and new customers can attain the benefit of this plan. This offer provides unlimited voice calling (STD and Local calls) to any network and at the same time 90GB data usage that is, 1 GB data usage per day for 90 days. This BSNL 429 STV recharge plan has both voice calls and data usage unlimited. There is no worry about whether the customer is new or old. This is really astonishing plan in the telecom market so far.
BSNL 429 Plan Details
|Plan amount||₹ 429|
|Calling||Unlimited voice calls(STD/ Local)|
|Data||90 GB data(1 GB 3G data per day)|
|SMS Charges||25 paise(Local)|
|Plan validity||90 days|
|Customer type||Prepaid (new&old users)|
|Plan available||PAN India(except Kerala)|
|Plan Compatibility||3G/4G/LTE phones|
This BSNL 429 plan is providing the unlimited voice calling to any network that is, STD and Local calls. This plan is also valid in roaming. Simultaneously, the data usage is up to 90GB that is, 1GB data per day for 90 days. This plan gives 180 days validity. After 90 days, the call rate will 50 paise per minute to any network. This is only for prepaid users. This BSNL 429 Plan is available for PAN India (except Kerala). Any BSNL prepaid user (both new & old BSNL customers) is eligible to activate the BSNL 429 plan. There is one more thing if any body who comes after mobile portability is also eligible to this plan.
How to Recharge the BSNL 429 Plan
Let us know how to recharge the BSNL 429 Plan instantly. There is the following instant way to recharge:
- My BSNL App
- BSNL Wallet
- Direct recharge from any shop or retailer.
- BSNL Online service
- Paytm Wallet
Highlights of the BSNL 429 Plan
- This 429 plan will work in local areas as well as roaming.
- All the benefits of the 429 plan will offer to new as well as existing customers.
- This is valid for prepaid customers only.
- This BSNL tariff plan is available on all India except for Kerala.
- The day you recharge this 429 plan will attain the benefits of this plan.
Conclusion of BSNL 429 STV
- This is the most competitive plan in the telecom market so far. One reason is that this is available for both new as well as existing customers.
- The data, as well as voice calling, is unlimited. The data usage is up to 90GB with 3G speed that is, 1 GB per day and the voice calling that is, both STD & Local calls, is unlimited to any network.
- Compare the BSNL 429 Plan and BSNL 666 plan. You will figure out which one is the best.
- The biggest disadvantage with BSNL is its network. The network is still an issue in interior areas and rural areas.