Reliance Jio is a network which had failed many mobile network operators. Their tariff plans are so effective that entire India can afford easily to use the data pack of the 4G net. The 4G data package was the expensive one before the entry of Jio. Similarly, like other networks, BSNL has launched a new “BSNL 187 Plan”. Recently, the BSNL has revised the existing Rs 187 plan. See out what BSNL is offering this time.
BSNL is a state-owned company in India. Under this plan, BSNL is offering 1GB data, unlimited voice calling for both Local and STD. This plan is only available in the regions where BSNL is operating. Simply means that the people living in metropolitan cities like Delhi or Mumbai cannot avail this amazing offer. Always check the plans on the official site of the network provider. This plan is a bit similar to the Vodafone 199 and Airtel 198 plan. BSNL is also offering another plan of Rs 186. Under this plan, again same unlimited calling, and 1 GB daily data. This plan has longer validity for 180 days. Again, BSNL has put the restriction that you can use the data for the first 28 days.
Find out below regarding everything about BSNL 187 Plan. The terms and conditions, how you can make the recharge and everything. Let’s find out more about the plan in this article.
BSNL 149 Plan Details
|Plan amount||₹ 149|
|Total Data||1 GB|
|Offer validity||28 Days|
|Offer Category||Tariff plan|
How to Activate the BSNL 187 Plan?
You are requested to follow the below steps and after this, you will be able to avail this offer.
- First of all, Click here to go official website of BSNL.
- Find the BSNL 187 plan under Recharge category and make the payment through debit/credit card
- Else, you can walk visit your bsnl store and they will do automatically for you. This will be more convenient.
- You can do recharge from mobile wallets such as Paytm, Freechrage, Mobikwik etc. and enjoy cash back.
- If your recharge is done, a confirmation message will be sent by the BSNL network. Dial their service number to check out how much you have used the internet over the day.
Brief Details of the BSNL 187 Plan
- The plan is just charging Rs 187.
- Under this plan, there is an unlimited voice calling and 1GB internet. Sadly, you cannot browse more videos or watch online games in the BSNL plan.
- The plan will be valid for 28 days only, as updated by the official website of the BSNL telecom company.
- Moreover, this plan is only available where BSNL is operating not in Metropolitan cities.
Other plans offered by the BSNL network
Airtel, Vodafone and Idea have announced the similar plans. All the networks are providing same plans; the only difference is which one you choose. Check out all the offers exclusively on the blog. Another plan which is most effective is BSNL Rs 186 plan. Browse more and enjoy life.