Amazon recently launched Amazon Pay UPI, which allows you to pay through your bank account using UPI directly. Usually, we need to add money to Amazon Pay by credit card, debit card, or net banking. Still, thanks to Amazon Pay UPI, you can directly add money into your Amazon wallet by using the Amazon Pay UPI.
On the upside, you can use Amazon Pay UPI for recharges, bill payments, shopping, movies, and almost everywhere where the amazon pay option is available. Use Amazon Pay UPI Referral Code (HPJVJF ) to get Rs 75 on your first transaction.
As a promotional offer, Amazon offers Rs 75 cashback on your first UPI transaction using Amazon Pay UPI. You don’t even need to register with a new number to use the amazon UPI features. Just use the same number which is registered in your Amazon account and with your bank account.
Apart from this, Amazon is offering Rs 31 on each successful referral.
Amazon Pay UPI Referral Code 2021 Apk App Download
|App Name||Amazon Pay|
|Amazon Pay Referral Code||HPJVJF|
|Amazon Pay App Download||Download Amazon Pay App|
How To Setup Amazon Pay UPI
1. Firstly, Download Amazon Pay app and login or register in the app.
Note: Make sure to use the same number, registering with your bank account, to enable Amazon Pay UPI.
2. Now click on the Amazon Pay option from the menu, or you can also click on the Send Money option as well.
3. After that, click on the Amazon Pay UPI option.
4. Now, set up your UPI account by following the required steps, and if it asks for a referral code, then make sure to enter the Amazon Pay UPI referral code: get Rs 75 cashback on your first UPI transaction.
5. You can go to the Rewards section to know the latest Amazon Pay UPI offers.
Amazon Pay UPI Features
Using the Send Money option, you can send money directly to any user’s UPI id. Whether it’s Google Pay or PhonePe, you need to enter the proper UPI id to send the money.
By using this option, you can request money from any UPI id.
Scan and Pay
Scan and Pay option allows you to easily scan any merchant’s QR code to send money to his/her account.
You can also add money to your Amazon Pay Balance Using Amazon Pay UPI by clicking on the Add Money option.
View statement option allows you to check all the transactions you’ve done through amazon pay UPI. You can also filter the statement for better understanding.
This option allows you to complete your amazon account KYC if you haven’t done it yet.
Offers section shows you all the latest and working offers on all things. Whether it’s bill payment, money transfer, or food and traveling, you can see all types of working offers in this section.
Amazon Pay UPI Refer and Earn Rs 75 Per Referral
Amazon allows you to earn via using Amazon Pay UPI and offers you to earn with referrals. Earlier, there was no refer and earn option on Amazon, but thanks to Amazon Pay UPI, you can earn Rs 31 on each successful referral.
The referred person needs to activate amazon pay UPI in his/her account and do the first UPI transaction. Once he/she has done this, you will get Rs 31 in your Amazon Pay Balance.
1. Open the Amazon app and go to Amazon Pay > Invite Friends Section.
2. Now, copy your referral code and share it with your friends and family.
3. For each referral, you will get a Rs 31 amazon pay balance, and your friend will get Rs 75 on their first UPI transaction.
How To Know Your Amazon Pay UPI ID
To know your Amazon Pay UPI ID, click on the Amazon Pay option from the homepage. Here you will see your Amazon Pay UPI, which is your mobile [email protected]
In simple words, if your mobile number is 9123456789, then your Amazon Pay UPI will be [email protected]