Amazon has started recharging the prepaid mobile phones at Amazon.in. The prepaid mobile users can also use the Amazon Pay balance to pay the bills. Amazon Pay is a digital wallet which offers a wide variety of services. To recharge your prepaid mobile number, you will be requiring the Amazon Pay Balance. You can use your debit or credit card to recharge your number.
Amazon is offering flat Rs. 75 back on Airtel first recharge. This offer is valid only when you recharge your Airtel number with Rs. 349 or more. The second condition is, you have to pay through Amazon Pay Balance. In this section, I will tell you how to add money to your Amazon Wallet too.
How to Add Money to Amazon Pay Balance?
- First of all, go to Amazon.in
- Now, click on Amazon Pay on the top menu
- After that, you will see three icons, “Add Money”, “View Statement”, and “Add Gift Card” click on Add Money icon.
- Select the amount you want to add to your account and click on Continue.
- Complete your payment using your Credit, Debit or Net Banking.
- After selecting one of these payment methods, money will be added to your Amazon Pay Balance.
How to Check Amazon Pay Balance?
- After adding money, if you wish to see the balance, then click on Amazon Pay on the top menu
- Click on “View Statement”
- Now, you can see your total Amazon Pay Balance
How to Recharge with Amazon Pay Balance?
- First of all, visit Amazon.in here
- Click on “Amazon Pay” on the top menu
- Click on “Mobile Recharge” from various options
- You will be redirected to another page, where you have to put your phone number details and recharge amount. Click on “Continue to Pay” and proceed.
- Selected payment method as “Amazon Pay” and you are done!
Can I use Amazon Pay for Shopping?
Yes, of course! Just follow these simple steps!
- Add the selected product to your cart and proceed to checkout
- On the payment page, select Amazon pay balance as your payment method and proceed
- In case, you have lesser money in your Amazon wallet, you can pay remaining balance using other payment methods
If you find this article informative or have any suggestion, you can write your views in the comment box below. Let’s have a healthy discussion. Do stay tuned with Onepromocode for further upadates.