Bharati’s Airtel telecom industry launched a new portal for iPhone7. In this scheme, the iPhone lovers will be able to get the variants of iPhone 7 and iPhone 7+. Airtel communication is offering Smartphone with easy down payments and new bundled plans. Recently, the Jio communication has announced the similar plan for the iPhone X. Moreover, Jio made a smart move and to promote its network, they made a compulsory plan that you have to recharge it only. You can buy any variant of the iPhone 7, but with certain terms and conditions of the Airtel. While, in future Airtel is planning to add devices of the leading brands such as Redmi, Samsung or Motorola. Let’s find out how you can buy the iPhone 7.
The iPhone 7 is already available in the Airtel store for the down payment at Rs 7777 and after those 24 monthly instalments of just Rs2, 499. Definitely, not a big amount, you just have to save some bucks for iPhone 7. However, this monthly instalment consists of Postpaid plan which is offering 30 GB data, unlimited calling both STD and Local. iPhone will be insured against any physical damage and cyber frauds.
Again, to promote the brand, Airtel is offering offers. Keep reading below how you can buy the iPhone with Airtel for just Rs.7, 777.
Terms and conditions for the Airtel iPhone at Rs 7,777
- There are variants of iPhone 7. Airtel is offering iPhone 7 32 GB which is available for Rs7, 777 down payment.
- Shortly, a buyer of the iPhone 7 will be paying only Rs59, 976 and the other taxes. Adding to this payment, Rs 7,777 is down payment and 70,000 for the two-year period.
- For other iPhone variants, the down payment will be –
- iPhone 7 128 GB- Rs 16,300
- iPhone 7 Plus 32GB- Rs 17,300
- iPhone 7 Plus128 GB- Rs 26,000
- Moreover, this offer exists for both new and existing users of Airtel network.
- Along with the iPhone, the user will also be availed with the 30GB data for monthly, unlimited calling and one free Airtel connection for a family member.
- This offer will be available on Online Store of Airtel. Collaborating with HDFC Bank, Clix Capital, Vulcan Express and Seynse Technologies, the Airtel is building links with the new customers over 21 cities.
Why should you avail this offer?
The best thing about Airtel iPhone Rs 7, 777 is that extended warranty and damage protection for 2 years are being given. Along with the instalment, Airtel is giving you unlimited calling and 30 GB. Absolutely, if you will choose another network for the above benefits. They will be charging more. And here Airtel is giving you excellent tariff plan and easy instalment. Hence, your dual motives will be achieved.
Process to get the iPhone delivered
Airtel has made the procedure very simple. Check out the steps below. Always read the terms and conditions carefully, before buying the phone.
- Select your iPhone which you want to buy from the store.
- Afterwards, check the eligibility and loans approval terms and conditions.
- Pay the down payment of Rs 7,777.
- Get the phone delivered to your home.
Click selfies with the iPhone 7 and share your experience with the 4G network of Airtel.