Recently Airtel Bharti updated its Rs. 799 Plan. Now, the pack comes with 3.5 GB highspeed 3G/ 4G data per day. In addition, customers get unlimited local/ STD calling to any network and free incoming/ outgoing in National Roaming. Not only this but you also get 100 SMS/ day. The validity of this pack is 28 days.
It is worth noticing that the unlimited calling is restricted to 250 minutes per day and 1000 minutes per week. This plan was launched to compete with Reliance Jio 799 plan. In Jio 799 plan, customers get 3 GB 4G data per day with unlimited calling, free National Roaming, and unlimited SMS. If we compare these both plans, with Airtel, subscribers get 14 GB extra data.
Now, in this section, we will tell you how you can get benefits of this Airtel 799 plan. How you get Rs. 75 cashback and all the recharge details.Jio Happy New Year Offers: Extra data for all
Airtel 799 plan details
|Plan amount||Rs. 799|
|Calling||Unlimited, incoming/outgoing in National Roaming|
|SMS||100 SMS/ day|
|Total Data||98 GB|
|Phone Compatibility||3G/ 4G|
|Offer validity||28 Days|
|Offer Category||Tariff plan|
How to Activate Airtel 799 plan?
- First of all, download the My Airtel App or visit the official website
- After downloading the app, complete the signup process by registering your Airtel number and OTP verification
- Now tap on “Recharge” in the “Quick Actions” menu. On the next page, enter your number and select the operator.
- There you will see “Browse Plans” option, tap on that and look for the 799 plan
- You can do recharge from mobile wallets such as Paytm, Freechrage, Mobikwik etc.
- You will receive a confirmation message after a successful transaction
Brief details of Airtel 799 pan
- The plan costs just Rs. 799
- You get unlimited Local/ STD calling to any network and incoming/ outgoing in National Roaming
- 100 SMS/ day is also a part of this plan
- The validity of this plan is 28 days.
How to get Rs. 75 cashback on this plan?
This benefit is only for My Airtel App subscribers. If you recharge this plan using the official app and pay via Airtel Payments Bank, you will instantly get Rs. 75 cashback in your account
Other plan offered by Airtel
To combat with Reliance Jio, Airtel is offering more data in cheaper plans. Well, we can say that all because of Jio, all the networks have reduced their rates of internet packs. Make sure to check out the other plans of Airtel telecommunication.Airtel Rs. 149 Plan Airtel Rs. 198 Plan Airtel Rs. 5 Plan with 4GB 4G data
So guys, what do you think about this plan? Kindly share your views in the comment section below. Do stay tuned with onepromocode.com for further updates