Telecom operators are launching many new Prepaid and Postpaid plans. Starting with the Reliance Jio in last September 2016, Telecom operators such as Vodafone, Airtel, Aircel and Idea revised their plans for data package of 3G and 4G plans. To counter the Jio Plans, Bharati Airtel has announced a new plan for the prepaid users for Rs 198 “Airtel 198 Plan”. Under this prepaid plan, Airtel is offering 1GB data for every day with the validity of 28 days.
Basically, this plan is countering the Vodafone new Prepaid Plan of Rs 199. You can read below about the Airtel 198 Prepaid Plan. The best part of this new prepaid plan is that they are offering 1GB data to its users on daily basis for 28 days. However, you can’t make unlimited calls under this plan. This is the major downfall of this plan. Vodafone 199 Prepaid Plan includes more benefits as compared to this Airtel 198 Prepaid Plan. Initially, this plan is not officially announced to the Airtel users.
Keep reading below to find out the Airtel 198 Prepaid Plan. Follow the instructions and choose the best-prepaid plan according to your benefits and needs.
Airtel 198 Plan Details
|Offer Price||₹ 198|
|Customer Type||Prepaid Users|
|Total Data||1 GB|
|Free Calls||Local & STD Calls to any network|
|Data Validity||28 Days|
Airtel 198 Plan Details
- Being the plan is not officially introduced, but it was shown on the Airtel mobile app.
- The plan is offering 1GB data valid for 28 days. Perhaps, there is no voice calling and free messages benefits.
- The plan is available only for the registered Airtel Prepaid numbers of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
- Airtel 198 Prepaid Plan will be available for selected customers.
- Checking out the MyAirtel app, this plan is found under the best category recharge.
How to Activate Airtel 198 Plan?
Being the plan is having loads of confusion. You are requested to follow the below steps.
- First of all, download the MyAirtel App from the given link.
- Complete the sign-up process including OTP.
- Find the Airtel 198 Prepaid Plan under Recharge category and make the payment.
- Else, you can walk visit your Airtel store and they will do automatically for you.
- You can do recharge from mobile wallets such as Paytm, Freechrage, Mobikwik etc.
- If your recharge is done, a confirmation message will be sent by the Airtel.
Thanks for reading this the whole article and giving your valuable time for reading this we respect you. Thanks for supporting us and be in touch with us. We daily update our site for you. If you have any query or suggestion related to the same then directly mail us or put your query or suggestions in the comment section below. We will be very thankful to respond you.