Reserve Bank of India has just announced new 2000 rupees note. On 8th October 2016, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has announced a new rs.2000 letter “R” series of bank notes. These note will be released publicly on 11 November 2016. This decision has taken by Indian RBI Governor Mr. Urjit R. Patel.
Not only this, RBI has also announced that the 500 and 1000 rupee note denomination notes will be forfeited with effect from 9 November 2016. As these notes are demonetized, that’s why Rs. 500 and Rs.1000 notes will be out of circulation from 11th November 2016.
2000 Rupees Note First Look
2000 rupees note is designed with pink colored layout as you can see in below images. The 2000 rupees note has printed image of Mahatma Gandhi Ji and a Mangalyaan at the back of the note. The Reserve Bank of India will shortly issue ₹ 2000 denomination banknotes in the Mahatma Gandhi (New) Series, with the inset letter ‘R’, bearing signature of Dr. Urjit R. Patel, Governor, Reserve Bank of India, and the year of printing ‘2016’ printed on the reverse of the banknote.
New Notes of 1000 Rupees Will Soon Be Replacing 2000 Rupee Notes
The biggest news of 2017 is here! According to some sources, there is a very high probability of the replacement of new notes of 2000 INR. Some claim that soon 1000 rupee notes will again flourish in the markets and 2000 notes will bid adieu to the Indian Economy.
It will come into effect after 1 January. Since demonetization, RBI has launched new notes of Rs 500 and Rs 2000 in the market and they are being exchanged at banks and ATMs. But are these notes only available till 1 January? Will they lose their legality in 2017?
These pink-colored notes were rumored to be having a nano GPS chip which could give out signals if one keeps them in large numbers. If the news of their departure is real then these notes will surely be replaced with 1000 INR again.
According to the headlines, time of 2000 rupee notes in the Indian economy is over and government is ready to launch 1000 notes in its place after 1 January.
Picture of new 1000 rupees are going viral on social media and people are also believing in this. Another reason for people believing intoit is that on 10th of November, Shaktikant Das, the current revenure secretary of the department, said that soon 1000 notes will come into the market with slight changes.
- Nano GPS Technology: The Rs. 2000 note has nano GPS system which enables tracking of this note with some frequency range. This may be a rumor, however i will confirm that later.
- Durable Paper Quality: Unlike other denomination older notes, this note has better durability. This note can easily survive for several years.
- Unique Designs: The new ₹ 2000 banknotes are different from the earlier specified bank note (SBN) series in colour, size, theme, location of security features and design elements.
Salient Identity of 2000 Note
- See-through register with denominational numeral 2000
- Latent image with denominational numeral 2000
- Denominational numeral २००० in Devnagari
- Portrait of Mahatma Gandhi at the centre
- Micro letters ‘RBI’ and ‘2000’ on the left side of the banknote
- Windowed security thread with inscriptions ‘भारत’, RBI and 2000 on banknotes with colour shift. Colour of the thread changes from green to blue when the note is tilted
- Guarantee Clause, Governor’s signature with Promise Clause and RBI emblem towards right
- Denominational numeral with Rupee Symbol, ₹2000 in colour changing ink (green to blue) on bottom right
- Ashoka Pillar emblem on the right
- Mahatma Gandhi portrait and electrotype (2000) watermarks
- Number panel with numerals growing from small to big on the top left side and bottom right side
For visually impaired
Intaglio or raised printing of Mahatma Gandhi portrait, Ashoka Pillar emblem, bleed lines and identity mark
- Horizontal rectangle with ₹2000 in raised print on the right
- Seven angular bleed lines on left and right side in raised print
- Year of printing of the note on the left
- Swachh Bharat logo with slogan
- Language panel towards the centre
- Motif of Mangalayan
- Denominational numeral २००० in Devnagari
- Dimension of the banknote will be 66 mm × 166 mm
Read More From www.rbi.org.in
Narendra Modi Ji Speech on Rs. 2000 Note
How To Get Rs.2000 Currency Note
As I have updated that rs.2000 note will be available from 11th of November 2o16 in all over India. So you have to visit these places to get this new currency denomination.
- Financial Institutions ( Such as Banks)
- ATM Machines
- Main or Sub Post Offices
What is the Benefits of New Rs.2000 Note
2000 rupees note is the highest value note ever issued by Reserve Bank of India (RBI) in any decade. This note will help you to make higher transaction because you don’t need to carry bulky amount of cash. Moreover the introduction of this note will fight against corruption such as black money as there is no rs.500 and rs.1000 notes in the economy right now.
Some agency were illegally printing fake notes of conventional denomination of 500 and 1000. Seems like, they have to shut down their business because new 2000 rupees note comes with completely revamped design and official properties.
Today’s Latest News From RBI
- Latest: RBI has banned/demonetized all rs.500 and rs.1000 notes starting from 9th November 2016.
- You can deposit your Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 denomination note to any bank branch in India before midnight 11:59 PM on 30th December.
- Important: You have a withdrawal limit of rs. 10,000 per day or Rs. 20,000 per week. These limits will be lifted in upcoming days.
- All Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 notes issued before 2016 will become demonetized and cannot be used for exchange or market sale/purchase after 11th November.
- You can exchange your old rs.500 and rs.1000 currency notes at any head or sub-Post Office or Bank in India.
- Announcement: Only up to Rs. 4000 can be exchanged per day with your nearest bank account till 24th November. In addition, make sure that you carry your valid ID proof in order to successfully exchange the notes .
- Note: ATMs and Financial Institutions will be non-functioning starting from November 9 to 10th. After that only withdrawal Rs. 2000 per debit or credit card from ATMs for next couple of days.
- PM Narendra Modi announced that all the Online transactions, electronic funds, DD, Check and non-cash payments would remain functioning.
What is the First Step To Save My Money?
Okay, this is very simple.
Just collect for all rs.500 or rs.1000 notes in your home or office. Finally when you done collecting, make a bundle of Rs.4000 maximum on by one. Now take these bundles to your nearest bank or regional post office (only one bundle per day) along with your Aadhar card or PAN card. Their officials will convert your older notes with new bank note series. Probably, you may also receive 2000 rupees note or rs.100 notes.
What Happens to Other Denominations?
On the other hand, all small value notes such as rs.1 rs.5, rs.10, rs.20, rs.50 and rs.100 notes can still be used as normal practices. This also includes coins of Rs.1 rs.2 rs.5 and rs.10. So still you can freely use all these currency that i have mentioned above.
If you are looking for specific help regarding this topic, then ask me anything regarding this post down on the comment box. I will try to help you by answering your questions individually.
Today I Will Show How Middle & Lower Class People Suffer from Modi’s Decision:-
‘Poor, middle class hit by Modi’s decision’ – Yes, this line is absolutely right. Poor and middle class people stands in a line from last 4 hours in front of bank to exchange his money. What you think is it comes bank to exchange large amount. If you think like this so you are wrong here. The queues are getting longer and angrier, and despite the government’s loud promises, banks and ATMs are quickly running out of cash. Limits on cash withdrawals are not helping matters much.
After several unsuccessful visits to overcrowded banks and empty cash machines, many ordinary people are living on a wing and a prayer.
Some funny jokes are also available in the market in this Decision:-
Please read my favourite story of a doctor who had some cash at home which he planned to turn over to the bank, and then he was shocked when he looked at almirah. What he saw on Almirah ” He was saw that his wife kept 6 times more cash as compared to doctor’s cash in almirah”. How funny is this. But after reading these types of story what you think that the pain of lower class family is less. So, wake up guys he still suffer from this Black Money Operation. So, government should have to take some decision to relieve some pain of poor class people.